talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Wholesome incidents you've witnessed first hand?

football forum

As a contrast to the disturbing one. 

Today, I was riding the tram, and there was an Asian lady with her two little girls in a stroller. An older lady was sitting next to them, and was chatting with the kids. Out of nowhere she pulled two adorable looking  teddy bears out of her bag and gave them to the girls, who immediately cuddled the teddy bears and looked so happy.

I live in London and use the Tube so "wholesome" doesn't really exist on public transport.

But a while ago police tried to deport some people who were living and working in Hackney and the community came out, blocked the police and managed to stop them from doing it. Good community spirit.

1 hour ago, Danny said:

I live in London and use the Tube so "wholesome" doesn't really exist on public transport.

But a while ago police tried to deport some people who were living and working in Hackney and the community came out, blocked the police and managed to stop them from doing it. Good community spirit.

You sure you wasn't watching the new series of Top Boy?

4 hours ago, Danny said:

Things That Didn't Happen - 23/09 Edition.

9 minutes ago, MUFC said:

Saw somebody coming out of the convenience store the other day. While in there he brought food for the homeless man outside.

Funny you say that, I'd been in Zouk bar and grill in Manchester City centre for a meal and I was full so I got them to box up my mixed grill. 

As we were leaving I seen a homeless guy begging in a doorway on Oxford Road and I couldn't not give him the food as I felt so guilty. Anyway we stopped in Revolution for a cocktail and I seen him walk past the window with the bag in hand, he walked up the road and put it in the bin 🤣

There was no way he'd eaten it that fast, we laughed at the time but looking back it's sad really, majority of them just want money for drugs.

42 minutes ago, Devil said:

Funny you say that, I'd been in Zouk bar and grill in Manchester City centre for a meal and I was full so I got them to box up my mixed grill. 

As we were leaving I seen a homeless guy begging in a doorway on Oxford Road and I couldn't not give him the food as I felt so guilty. Anyway we stopped in Revolution for a cocktail and I seen him walk past the window with the bag in hand, he walked up the road and put it in the bin 🤣

There was no way he'd eaten it that fast, we laughed at the time but looking back it's sad really, majority of them just want money for drugs.

Wow lol. A few people I know when asked for money by the homeless. Rather than hand money over they ask them what they'd like to eat and will purchase it for them. Literally all of them haggle for the money rather than get food brought for them. In the end most just walk off without wanting a meal brought.

• Subscriber
9 hours ago, Whiskey said:

I wouldn't call fighting with police trying to do their job "wholesome". Hoping those that fought with the security services were given the jail time that they deserve.

Yep, many moons ago down in Southend-On-Sea I went out with my mate for a drink, got pissed, got into a fight and kicked a glass door pane in and got lifted and spent a night in Southend nick.

When the bill woke me up in the morning and I was collecting my personal belongings the policeman said "Hang on, you might as well wait for your mate as he also spent a night in the nick", I was a bit shocked and said I didn't know he had been lifted and what was he charged with?

The plod said "He got a bit pissed off that you had got lifted so he punched one of us to get lifted too so we obliged, charged him and with a night in the nick".

The annoying thing about it all was I got a £50 fine in court and a warning for damaging a door (plus the wife did her nut and was going to leave me) and all my mate got was a £20 fine for assault on a copper and a warning!! :dam:

When that Chinese girl randomly offered to buy me food up at the uni earlier this year ❤️.

On 24/09/2023 at 09:17, Devil said:

Atleast he put his litter in the bin though 🥷

3 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Once I saw 2 homeless people fucking outside a Chinese restaurant.

Random memory from this post that is totally unrelated to this thread.

Sex related, when I was 18 years old I met a girl from Birkenhead on the Blackpool pleasure Beach with my mates, it was the usual teenage thing where you meet a gang of girls cop off and take their numbers. 

Anyway we spoke a lot on the phone and she met me at Piccadilly train station in Manchester. We went around town drinking and it was a summers day so it was light late. I'm not proud of this but we end up around Ancoats in a old derelict yard space have sex up against a wall. 

What I didn't bank on was double decker buses, whilst I was in the thrust of banging her from behind I heard the noise of banging windows. I turned round to see a load of teenagers on a double decker bus above the bloody wall of the derelict yard we'd stumbled upon for sex 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Devil
  • Haha 1

On 25/09/2023 at 22:35, Devil said:

Random memory from this post that is totally unrelated to this thread.

Sex related, when I was 18 years old I met a girl from Birkenhead on the Blackpool pleasure Beach with my mates, it was the usual teenage thing where you meet a gang of girls cop off and take their numbers. 

Anyway we spoke a lot on the phone and she met me at Piccadilly train station in Manchester. We went around town drinking and it was a summers day so it was light late. I'm not proud of this but we end up around Ancoats in a old derelict yard space have sex up against a wall. 

What I didn't bank on was double decker buses, whilst I was in the thrust of banging her from behind I heard the noise of banging windows. I turned round to see a load of teenagers on a double decker bus above the bloody wall of the derelict yard we'd stumbled upon for sex 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sorry guys this obviously wasn't wholesome but it was pretty funny for me.

I've had an awful few months so to me it was a funny memory.