talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Matthew Perry Dies Aged 54

football forum

• Administrator
18 minutes ago, OrangeKhrush said:

Is he Chandler from Friends?

I didn't get into that show but I know it became something of a dynasty in sitcoms,  if this is true that is a very young age to pass on. 

Yep that's the one.

I just saw this news on TV, this is very sad to hear. He's passed away at such a young age. I wonder what the cause of death was, for him to pass away so young? I mean out of all the Friends cast, Perry is easily the one who aged the most, just going by his physical appearance, but it's still shocking to hear that he's died so young. He played his role as Chandler in Friends very well. It's very sad to hear that he has died.

RIP

• Administrator
33 minutes ago, Michael said:

I mean out of all the Friends cast, Perry is easily the one who aged the most, just going by his physical appearance

Why does this matter? 

4 minutes ago, MUFC said:

Never liked the shown but it's a young age.

Was he the one who had a drinking issue?

Yes, and drugs. But he had recovered and had spoken quite openly about it in his book. I think he had been clean for a while. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Stan said:

Why does this matter? 

Yes, and drugs. But he had recovered and had spoken quite openly about it in his book. I think he had been clean for a while. 

It doesn't matter, it was just a clear observation. I didn't know he had a drinking and drugs issue. I haven't really followed his private life, just seen him appear now and again in recent years on TV. It's all very sad either way for him to die so young.

Bit of a shock... sad news, he was great in friends

38 minutes ago, Michael said:

I wonder what the cause of death was, for him to pass away so young? I mean out of all the Friends cast, Perry is easily the one who aged the most, just going by his physical appearance,

Lot's of alcohol and drug issues over the years, He said he never watched the show because it showed him where he was in his life at that time so was reluctant to see it.. such a shame, 54 is no age at all is it

4 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Bit of a shock... sad news, he was great in friends

Lot's of alcohol and drug issues over the years, He said he never watched the show because it showed him where he was in his life at that time so was reluctant to see it.. such a shame, 54 is no age at all is it

I see mate, well that will probably explain quite a lot. It's sad and a real shame for him to die so young.

• 1 month later...