football forum

• Administrator

200?cb=20170805223829

all kick-offs 19.45 (BST) unless stated

Tuesday 31st October, 2023
Exeter vs Middlesbrough
Mansfield vs Port Vale

Wednesday 1st November, 2023
West Ham vs Arsenal, 19.30 (live on Sky)

Bournemouth vs Liverpool
Chelsea vs Blackburn
Everton vs Burnley
Ipswich vs Fulham

Man Utd vs Newcastle, 20.15 (live on Sky)

not sure what kind of team we will be putting out.  If you asked 10 days ago i think we would have a solid chance of winning but since then the injuries have hit and we are in a bit of a squeeze.

rumour has it Wilson is rested with the likes of Dummett and Ritchie playing, to me this game may be two teams playing to lose as the caraboa is hurting depleted squads.   Man United have more at stake and it's a smoke screen for the issues for us the game is a major inconvenience.

These utter fucking useless cunts have downed tools again. GET RID OF EVERY FUCKING ONE OF THEM. The same cunts have stabbed every fucking one of these managers in the back full well knowing they’re on golden contracts and will never be fucked off because the Glazers see them only as assets. I’ve genuinely never been this fucked off before. I’m fucking livid. YOU FUCKING EARN THOUSANDS OF POUNDS A DAY TO TRAIN FOR A  FEW HOURS AND PLAY AT MOST 3 HOURS A WEEK. HAVE SOME FUCKING DECENCY AND AT LEAST FUCKING RUN OR DO THE FUCKING BASICS YOU UTTER FUCKING SHIT CUNT BASTARDS. 

1 minute ago, DeadLinesman said:

These utter fucking useless cunts have downed tools again. GET RID OF EVERY FUCKING ONE OF THEM. The same cunts have stabbed every fucking one of these managers in the back full well knowing they’re on golden contracts and will never be fucked off because the Glazers see them only as assets. I’ve genuinely never been this fucked off before. I’m fucking livid. YOU FUCKING EARN THOUSANDS OF POUNDS A DAY TO TRAIN FOR A  FEW HOURS AND PLAY AT MOST 3 HOURS A WEEK. HAVE SOME FUCKING DECENCY AND AT LEAST FUCKING RUN OR DO THE FUCKING BASICS YOU UTTER FUCKING SHIT CUNT BASTARDS. 

inbox me hun x

• The topic was unpinned