talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

EFL Cup 2023/24 - Fourth Round Matches

football forum

Just now, LFCMike said:

Bournemouth been the better side second half and deserved their equaliser. Nunez puts us back in front with a brilliant strike

Nunez is fast becoming on of my favourites. Frustrating at times, but his talent is undeniable. 

10 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

These utter fucking useless cunts have downed tools again. GET RID OF EVERY FUCKING ONE OF THEM. The same cunts have stabbed every fucking one of these managers in the back full well knowing they’re on golden contracts and will never be fucked off because the Glazers see them only as assets. I’ve genuinely never been this fucked off before. I’m fucking livid. YOU FUCKING EARN THOUSANDS OF POUNDS A DAY TO TRAIN FOR A  FEW HOURS AND PLAY AT MOST 3 HOURS A WEEK. HAVE SOME FUCKING DECENCY AND AT LEAST FUCKING RUN OR DO THE FUCKING BASICS YOU UTTER FUCKING SHIT CUNT BASTARDS. 

Careful mate. You're gonna loose your hair getting this stressed 

• Subscriber

They've been beaten 0-3 by a heavily rotated Newcastle and nobody bats an eyelid. It's incredible how far they've declined. I never thought it were possible.

Ten Hag isn't the answer. Simply because he's yet another who has failed to weed out the players who continue to let them down. They need a substantial overhaul next summer. This will keep playing out otherwise.

we went into this for the taking and to win it so easily is embarrassing.  My biggest take away from this game is how criminally underplayed Livramento is, yes Trippier is good but trippier was out on his legs against wolves while Livramento has been incredible in both starts he has had.

They better hope that Ratcliffe has the same opinion as the fans with the way the football side of the club has been ran over the last ten years. If he is taking complete control of that part when he invests, then surely he starts cleaning up what those fat cunts have left. Get rid of about 10 of those first team players, bring in younger & hungry players with a point to prove. Utd aren’t winning the league anytime soon regardless, so being in some progressive manager and start from scratch. Easier said than done, and in all likelihood Utd will end up going on as normal and buying 45 year old Toni Kroos for 50m. 

• The topic was unpinned