The better place to talk football.

Chocolate Chicken, would you eat it?

football forum

Would you eat chocolate chicken?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Chocolate Chicken

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, Coma said:

That shite can get fucked.  Just because you can eat something doesn't mean you should.

Its quite popular among the Filipinos :what: The ones born here it seems far less popular but its a cultural thing I guess. It reminds me of eating tarantula's and that kinda shit personally. 

On 13/03/2024 at 05:58, Coma said:

That shite can get fucked.  Just because you can eat something doesn't mean you should.

It’s a cheap high source of protein a country with mass poverty and malnutrition, the fuck else are they gonna eat, choice cuts of grade beef imported from Australia and New Zealand? It also tastes fine, it really does. 

• Subscriber
53 minutes ago, Spike said:

It’s a cheap high source of protein a country with mass poverty and malnutrition, the fuck else are they gonna eat, choice cuts of grade beef imported from Australia and New Zealand? It also tastes fine, it really does. 

Why don't they just work hard and create more protein for themselves??? /s

On 16/03/2024 at 08:00, Spike said:

the fuck else are they gonna eat, choice cuts of grade beef imported from Australia and New Zealand?

Not just choice cuts.  The choicest.

Edited by Coma

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

I see we have the new Pineapple on Pizza thread.

Chocolate and chicken can work if done right.

Pineapple on pizza can NEVER work!

There is no comparison :D 

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Stan said:

Chocolate and chicken can work if done right.

Pineapple on pizza can NEVER work!

There is no comparison :D 

I wouldn't say never haha. I've had some that works with a salty ham but its not for everyone, discourse on the topic has taught me as much.

20 hours ago, Spike said:

Ham, jalepeño, pineapple, simple as.

I had a pizza like this once and it was actually fucking delicious. It'd probably kill an Italian if they ever saw it, so just don't show pizzas like that to any Italians.

• Subscriber
50 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I had a pizza like this once and it was actually fucking delicious. It'd probably kill an Italian if they ever saw it, so just don't show pizzas like that to any Italians.

It must be quite the shock to see our NA pizza's. Minimum like 4 toppings on nearly everything and anything xD

7 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Yeah it’s the GOAT combo and if anyone disagrees they haven’t had it

I like pineapple on pizza but the thought of chocolate and chicken seems a bit out there to me.

That said sometimes unusual food combinations work. I'd defo try it.

Mods can you change the title of this thread to maybe something like strangest food combinations? Was going to start a thread along them lines but this thread has slightly gone in that direction. 

We've got chocolate and chicken and had the pineapple on pizza debate have you come across any others?

I've known a couple of people who put jam on everything. I mean even scrambled egg which is fucking gross in my opinion.

I know somebody who dips pickles in cream which looks so wrong.

43 minutes ago, MUFC said:

Mods can you change the title of this thread to maybe something like strangest food combinations? Was going to start a thread along them lines but this thread has slightly gone in that direction. 

We've got chocolate and chicken and had the pineapple on pizza debate have you come across any others?

I've known a couple of people who put jam on everything. I mean even scrambled egg which is fucking gross in my opinion.

I know somebody who dips pickles in cream which looks so wrong.

Start the thread mate, I don't want to re-write the words of @CaaC (John) - that's like going back and editting Shakespeare.

• Haha 2
  • Wow 1