talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Premier League 2023/24 Gameweek 30 - 30-31st March, 2024

2 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

It’s almost always both imo

If Liverpool or City done that to United they’d be waxing lyrical. But when a smaller team does it its straight to United and whats wrong with United

2 minutes ago, Danny said:

If Liverpool or City done that to United they’d be waxing lyrical. But when a smaller team does it its straight to United and whats wrong with United

Waxing lyrical over a 1-1 draw? Doubt it mate. The media just sucked off United for their brilliant FA cup performance where we were honestly pretty shite.

I think obviously the media are going to talk more about United, they’re a media darling club.

But at the end of the day that was both a dominant performance from you and a dogshit performance from United. But I think  if you’re saying that’s arguably one of the most dominant performances all season, I’d say it’s pretty easy to argue if United scored first.

1 hour ago, Danny said:

Just watching some clips from yesterday. Arguably the most dominant performance from any team you will see this season and its reduced to how poor United were rather than how great we were. Classic football media

The running order on Match of the Day was odd. Spurs win to go 4th.. lets head over to see the response to that.. at Stamford Bridge, for the most meaningless match of the weekend.

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, Reluctant Striker said:

The running order on Match of the Day was odd. Spurs win to go 4th.. lets head over to see the response to that.. at Stamford Bridge, for the most meaningless match of the weekend.

Not that meaningless considering Burnley are still involved in the relegation scrap. Also 2-2 draw at Chelsea has some level of entertainment about it. 

4 minutes ago, Stan said:

Arteta making this game ultra boring having 11 men behind the ball. 

They’re looking the more useful side in attack though.

Not really an exciting match but I think Arteta’s tactics have done a good job at keeping City quiet for the most part.

• Upvote 1

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

They’re looking the more useful side in attack though.

Not really an exciting match but I think Arteta’s tactics have done a good job at keeping City quiet for the most part.

It's made the game incredibly boring from the neutral though. As efficient as it is for Arsenal, it's crap to watch. 

Just now, Stan said:

It's made the game incredibly boring from the neutral though. As efficient as it is for Arsenal, it's crap to watch. 

I’m just hoping for a 0-0 draw with lots of red cards

Decent result for us. Between the top 3 we have the best record. Beat both Liverpool & Man City at home, drew away. That run of shit results before Christmas really looks out of place in our season and may cost us but we're still in this.

Edited by 6666

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Happy Blue said:

??? by coming for a draw you have just handed Liverpool the title

IDK about that. There's a few more very interesting games ahead and its still very open imo.

• The topic was unpinned