talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Your life when you joined this forum

football forum

I think I joined round 2017 was it? or it might have been 2019. What were you doing when you joined this forum? Was life good? I know it my have been a previous server as forums to change from time to time.

• Administrator
26 minutes ago, MUFC said:

I think I joined round 2017 was it? or it might have been 2019. What were you doing when you joined this forum? Was life good? I know it my have been a previous server as forums to change from time to time.

You joined in 2018, so neither xD 

I was in uni when I joined the initial forum before it became tf365. 

@Lucas and I joined a few days apart. Looking back I think it was a real sliding doors moment for the forum, we really upped the forum game and put it on the map. 

• Subscriber
20 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Id like to know when I joined but I think I lurked a lot in the initial years/months.

If you 'click' on your name it will tell you when you joined...

download.png.d9e0e4d12da3b9dbf4eb39edede6667f.png

I will chalk up 6 years come October and I won't be going anywhere else fast, I am a member or 2 other Forums and have been in them a few years but this now is the main one, I joined just after I retired from work.

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Could have sworn I was on here earlier than that just as a non participant. I honestly dont remember what I was doign in 2017 either haha.

I am just looking at the Wayback Machine from years gone by, I will see if I can spot you around 2016/17, did you still use Mel81x then ?

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Could have sworn I was on here earlier than that just as a non participant. I honestly dont remember what I was doign in 2017 either haha.

You were on the old TFF forum I'm sure. 

• Subscriber
9 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

I am just looking at the Wayback Machine from years gone by, I will see if I can spot you around 2016/17, did you still use Mel81x then ?

Yeah its what I have used everywhere really.

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, Stan said:

You were on the old TFF forum I'm sure. 

I sort of remember coming in around a Euro competition and I remember this because I was at IBM at the time and I told someone else to join and they never did. 

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

I can't see you in 2016, I will look in 2017.

Page 3 of below goes up to 2016

1342423376_download(1).png.9b56ac07724041dee6095b4f5e09dcc4.png

download.thumb.png.a609cca0430257fd0a00ecb6aee95ae5.png

Oh I'd give up on it because I don't think I posted very often back then if at all. 

• Subscriber

I joined the original forum on the 29th of September 2009... Was doing my Master's degree in the Netherlands at that time. It was my first time living alone abroad!

• Upvote 2

• Subscriber
19 minutes ago, nudge said:

I joined the original forum on the 29th of September 2009... Was doing my Master's degree in the Netherlands at that time. It was my first time living alone abroad!

giphy.gif

download.png.86acec877a00ba03aa6c6c4be3897dd3.png

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Stan said:

You joined in 2018, so neither xD 

I was in uni when I joined the initial forum before it became tf365. 

@Lucas and I joined a few days apart. Looking back I think it was a real sliding doors moment for the forum, we really upped the forum game and put it on the map. 

Monumental I'd say. 

This forum would never be the same without the contribution you've made on the whole for sure.

I was posting on a few forums back in the day and received a text from @Stanasking me to join what was TFF back then as he'd liked to content I'd been putting out and knew of the cult following that I had (the Cannabisettes as they were called at the time). 

I think it was around 2007 but I may be wrong.

Instantly involved in an Internet bar fight with HalewoodToffee but famously won (he died around 2010 from AIDS brought on by dogging in an unclean taxi). Ended up on Love Island in 2011 and had a blast, that's where I met @nudge and @Tommy. The latter who denies being ever involved but I know the truth.

Had a hiatus for a while as I was having to live in my hotel room 24/7, couldn't move without people wanting pictures and shouting "Are you that bloke Cannabis?" at me, not being able to go down the street really took it's toll.

That's where I met @MUFCas he wanted a selfie with my feet. After 6 months and a reach around I accepted, pretty sure the image is still on the old server but could be wrong. That's also where I met @CaaC (John) as he was the photographer.

Now I pop in and out of the place, @Rab and @DeadLinesman send me nudes to my WhatsApp so I only ever come on here now for football related talk. It's been a blast though, 10/10 would do again. 

• Haha 4