talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Matchday Chat - Aug to Dec 2017/18 season archive

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Played United off the park from minute one, we could have easily won this game by more goals but had to leave it late. United started creating chances from the 88th owards but no way they deserved anything from this game. Bakayoko was reborn haha what the hell happened from Roma until now, even Cesc had a very good game. The back line superb every player was up to the task and a very good win to boost morale. 

Now for the real question where is Teso? 

Morata > Lukaku

Kante > United midfield

Conte > Jose

xD

football forum

Don't think my heart has ever pounded that hard. Longest 12 minutes of my life. 

Couldn't love any other club like Everton - get in there!

• Subscriber

Fucking hell. I might try and digest that later on but for now that apparently puts us 15th so hopefully people can stop shitting themselves about us being relegated in November.

Glad Unsworth gets a win. Well done to the lads who turned it around after our spasticated defence gifted Watford a 2 nil lead. Unsurprisingly Rooney and Sigurdsson did nothing again but our younger lads and reserve players changed the game.

Niasse may be completely limited on the ball but he's now on 5 goals this season. Hero.

• Administrator
Just now, RandoEFC said:

Fucking hell. I might try and digest that later on but for now that apparently puts us 15th so hopefully people can stop shitting themselves about us being relegated in November.

Glad Unsworth gets a win. Well done to the lads who turned it around after our spasticated defence gifted Watford a 2 nil lead. Unsurprisingly Rooney and Sigurdsson did nothing again but our younger lads and reserve players changed the game.

Niasse may be completely limited on the ball but he's now on 5 goals this season. Hero.

that includes some of your own fans!

To be honest I'm glad you got the win just to take some pressure off you guys.

Oh the Media will be hating this. Bet these tossers already had drafts of  'Conte sacked' articles they were eagerly waiting to print out tomorrow morning. xD

Brilliant performance and much needed win.  Just shows that the players are fully behind Conte, despite what the media want to portray. Azpilicueta my man of the match and looks to have shaken off his poor run of form. 

Kante made the difference and today shows how much we need him. Ran the midfield and made Matic+Herrera look like mugs. But a certain someone will always deny it....Bakayoko is horrendous in front of goal but is much more dynamic than Matic, and that is what we needed to partner Kante. He had a great game bar the final 3rd. Could of at least had a brace tonight. 

United couldn't have had a better opportunity to nick 3 points off of us, and yet again Mourinho opted to sit back and go for a draw. If I were a United fan i'd be fuming. Horrendous game plan and relied on 'hoof to Fellaini' to save his arse. Reckon Teso will be MIA for a while. 

@The Liquidator What you think of Christensen and particularly this back three? Could Luiz have been the problem all along?

Conte 3 Mourinho 1

Conte 1 Wenger 3

Which logically means, Wenger 6, Mourinho 1

LaLiga.2 :ph34r:

On a serious note, massive win for Chelsea. Conte would’ve been under tremendous pressure (unmerited pressure) for his job but this showed reality which sometimes doesn’t occur in football because of its nature. But Chelsea are a better football team and the points were well taken. 

Agreed on Christensen he was superb, i feared he would be the weak link apart from Cesc. Both gave me a big fuck off and i deserved it. Christensen will surely give Luiz a big big push for his position and it can only be good for the club. Felt Bakayoko played his best game in the Chelsea shirt, he was wasteful but overall a very good performance.

Dave is God never forget it Cicero :D  

Archived