talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Matchday Chat - Aug to Dec 2017/18 season archive

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

I wouldn’t know mate. I’m watching SSC and Paul Merson said it was no way a penalty. 

my grandad, who passed away in 2005 and was blind, is more knowledgeable and observant when it comes to football than Paul Merson :) 

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

on a side note, Rooney has been fucking immense, aside from the 2 goals. Up and down the pitch like a mad-man, especially down the left getting up in to the box but more so helping out the defence too. 

0-0 at Half. 

Frustrating. Build up is nice but look clueless in the final third. Zappacosta is the new Bosingwa. Completely forgot how to cross. 

Could of had a penalty at the beginning and Conte sent to the stands after shouting at the official from that hilarious cock up he made. 

• Administrator

West Ham tonight remind me of when they played against Spurs (can't remember if it was league or cup). 

They were shocking for whole of first half, went 2-0 down. 2nd half was totally different though and they turned it around. Everton have to be wary of that.

Just now, Stan said:

West Ham tonight remind me of when they played against Spurs (can't remember if it was league or cup). 

They were shocking for whole of first half, went 2-0 down. 2nd half was totally different though and they turned it around. Everton have to be wary of that.

Don’t forget Moyes is their manager now,

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Stan said:

If anyone can lose from this position, it's Everton.

A good half though. West Ham having no shots against a defence including Martina and Williams and Holgate who's been out for several weeks is pretty terrible. Rooney pretty much playing DM as well but to be fair he's been quality besides a couple of badly misjudged Hollywood passes. Schneiderlin could learn a thing or two.

Kenny also top class, the rest solid. Don't fuck it up.

• The topic was unpinned
  • The topic was locked

Archived