talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What Really Grinds My Gears?

football forum

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Somebody mentioned parking earlier? At my grandmas house there are only 7 house. As you can imagine it's a small street. Twats park on her street who live up to a 10 minute walk away. Worse thing is that when they park on the entrance of the street. Binmen can't get in and quite often don't take the bins. Worse thing is if you have material delivered from places like B&Q. If they can't get their trucks into the street, the other option is that they drop it a street away and you fucking carry it all. 

1 minute ago, MUFC said:

Somebody mentioned parking earlier? At my grandmas house there are only 7 house. As you can imagine it's a small street. Twats park on her street who live up to a 10 minute walk away. Worse thing is that when they park on the entrance of the street. Binmen can't get in and quite often don't take the bins. Worse thing is if you have material delivered from places like B&Q. If they can't get their trucks into the street, the other option is that they drop it a street away and you fucking carry it all. 

Any pics?

When they run an article about an ex player and mention our club.... Really??? He had one season with us and has played for about 20 other clubs, why do we get the headline mention.. Fuck off cunts.. xD

Former Chelsea striker Samuel Eto’o sentenced to 22 months in prison for tax fraud in Spain

Former Chelsea striker Samuel Eto’o sentenced to 22 months in prison for tax fraud in Spain (msn.com)

• 2 weeks later...

Littering. Saw someone opening up an ice cream infront of me today, and he just threw the wrapper onto the floor by the river. I was considering picking it up and throwing it into his face for a second. Cunt.

• Subscriber

Someone smoking next to a street ashtray bin next to them with the lettering "Please dispose of cigarette butts in here" printed all over, then they flick the butt on the ground.

They should print the lettering "Please dispose of cigarette butts in here otherwise the decent person standing near you will pick your butt up and ram it up the back of your fucking arse" :coffee:

• 1 month later...
  • Subscriber

The wife watching ITV's Good Morning Show, I looked up and saw this...

thumbnail_20220801_115329.jpg

I thought it was a plastic doll advert at first until it started talking, FFS it's a lady that spent £1 million on plastic surgery, eyes, nose, lips, boobies and whatnot else, how in holy smoke could she waste £1 million on doing that!!!!

The wife said she looks like a space alien, I said an alien looks better than that I would imagine, @MUFC, she might even had plastic surgery done to her bloody feet and arse!!!! O.o

• 2 months later...
34 minutes ago, nudge said:

Wtf. Fuck entitled idiots like those twats. 

I like how the guy with the sign looks embarassed as hell and then slowly waddles out of the picture. xD

• Subscriber
41 minutes ago, Tommy said:

I like how the guy with the sign looks embarassed as hell and then slowly waddles out of the picture. xD

Yeah, he looks quite uncomfortable. Maybe not completely brain dead.

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Just like these idiots... 

I read about it yesterday, but haven't seen the video. What did poor Van Gogh did to them xD Honestly, I fail to understand what such kind of "protests" hope to achieve other than some cheap short-term publicity. How does it contribute to the cause? 

9 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Just like these idiots... 

Why are they glueing themselves to the wall? 🤣 The thought of how painful it could be to be removed alone would make me never want to do that. xD

Poor Vincent. Reminds me of that Dr. Who episode where they bring van Gogh to the present to show him how succesful his paintings have become. I never watched Dr. Who, but the concept of that episode was very fascinating to me. Luckily it was just fiction, and he never has to endure these muppets. 

1 minute ago, nudge said:

I read about it yesterday, but haven't seen the video. What did poor Van Gogh did to them xD Honestly, I fail to understand what such kind of "protests" hope to achieve other than some cheap short-term publicity. How does it contribute to the cause? 

Not sure if Heinz are going to be happy about the free publicity or not off the back of this.... Admire the stance but the methods are ill thought out. Just another one of those 15 minutes of fame things or should I say 15 minutes of infamy in their cases.. 

5 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Reminds me of that Dr. Who episode where they bring van Gogh to the present to show him how succesful his paintings have become. I never watched Dr. Who, but the concept of that episode was very fascinating to me.

This one you mean... 

Archived