• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What Really Grinds My Gears?

football forum

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Toinho said:

When I was back in Japan on holiday, had the water squirt my bum again. Yeah nah not a fan. I'll let my boyfriend squirt my bum instead.

57 minutes ago, Stan said:

Where's @SirBalon when you need him?

That sounds amazing to be honest!

Got any pictures?

Oh... And what are you both wearing!

• Administrator
13 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

That sounds amazing to be honest!

Got any pictures?

Oh... And what are you both wearing!

clothes. like a normal person. it's 3pm ffs. 

• 3 weeks later...

I wouldn't say it really grinds my gears but does get on my tits... 

When we get a light flurry of snow and all services grind to a halt.... Every other country that has snow knee deep has no problems providing a normal service except us?? 

Useless... Down here we are making out like it's trekking the arctic.. Up North they think it's a bad dandruff day for someone... 

• Administrator
11 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

I wouldn't say it really grinds my gears but does get on my tits... 

When we get a light flurry of snow and all services grind to a halt.... Every other country that has snow knee deep has no problems providing a normal service except us?? 

Useless... Down here we are making out like it's trekking the arctic.. Up North they think it's a bad dandruff day for someone... 

Definitely @DeadLinesman

Oh wait... 

Everybody involved in the process of buying and selling a house. From estate agents, to solicitors, to buyers, to sellers. I've had one buyer and three sellers pull out just before exchange in the last year. Just me racking up solicitor fees im not sure i have any more. The reasons are never my own doing either, but id like to know how much of what i communicate to estate agents and solicitors actually reaches the other party.

• 10 months later...
  • Subscriber

For me, it was my boss moaning I was late due to an accident on the motorway. "Leave earlier" - NO. I can't see into the future and I allow plenty of time usually and arrive 10 minutes early every day!

• Subscriber

The local council installed a new gas boiler and radiator system last year (August) in this flat and on Monday the boiler started to play up and would not ignite, called Emergency council who sent an engineer out who said the fan had packed in and as it was under warranty and the company that installed it will be notified the next morning, ok from me and the wife and sent us two blow heaters.

Did not hear anything yesterday so rang the Emergency Council an hour ago who gave me a ref. number, and the telephone phone number of the makers of the boiler to chase them up, told the guy to fuck off in a polite way as the number he gave me was a premium rate number and would charge something like £1 a minute plus it was not our job to chase them up but the council, he said "Oh...yer...I will get back to you"...still waiting. :coffee:  

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Pyfish said:

A safe place for your annoyances.

For me, it was my boss moaning I was late due to an accident on the motorway. "Leave earlier" - NO. I can't see into the future and I allow plenty of time usually and arrive 10 minutes early every day!

Driving through town and the traffic lights turn green. Some absolute cunt of a kid runs across, narrowly avoiding being run over and flung in the air. 

• 3 years later...

Archived