• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2017/18 FA Cup Third Round Match Chat - 5-8th January 2018

football forum

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Their manager can’t wait to get out of the place, they can’t score goals, they are buying all the England rejects, they are buying every injured player in world football .... What you mean what?

Level on points with 3rd (one goal difference), through to the next round of the Champions League, in the semi final of the League Cup, in the next round of the FA Cup. 

Steady on with the falling to bits. 

Just now, HK85 said:

Level on points with 3rd (one goal difference), through to the next round of the Champions League, in the semi final of the League Cup, in the next round of the FA Cup. 

When you put it like that xD

Nah, I just think something ain’t right at Chelsea, can’t put my finger on it? 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, HK85 said:

This is the internet don't you know? Can't go around giving a balanced account of the big picture when you can make sweeping statements based on the last 5 games :cardY:.

Just now, LFCMadLad said:

When you put it like that xD

Nah, I just think something ain’t right at Chelsea, can’t put my finger on it? 

I definitely agree with you on Conte, he looks miserable and the transfer business isn't helping him. He'll walk/leave mutual consent in the summer. 

Finally ignored that boring troll Teso for starters, good way to start the morning.

On the game i don't think we were that bad and should have won it earlier and not waiting and sitting back on a 1-0 lead. Pedro's both yellows were justified he dived the second was a bookable offense. Morata hardly dived, went down easy (as usual) to send him  off was insane. Willian booked for diving was hilarious, the ref didn't even think about looking to VAR and made poor decisions all game long. I was shocked we went on penalties it is very rare to see, so now without Morata and Pedro we face Brighton in two days time. Things just getting better and Conte looks like a very unhappy man. If not during the season, he is off in the summer why would he stay? The board ignores his wishes and he to cope with what he has.  

• The topic was unpinned

Archived