talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2017/18 FA Cup Third Round Match Chat - 5-8th January 2018

football forum

1 minute ago, Kitchen Sales said:

Please please please please please please please please please please please please please pretty please can we have Notts County at home in the next round.

I will wet my frilly knickers if I get to see Shola Ameobi one more time.

Surprised me that you went for the win today.. don't you normally keep Cups low on the agenda and aim to go out early so you can have more extra days off in the year than anyone else?? 

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Bluewolf said:

Surprised me that you went for the win today.. don't you normally keep Cups low on the agenda and aim to go out early so you can have more extra days off in the year than anyone else?? 

Very suspicious but I am still not convinced it means we are taking the cup seriously. Next round is the weekend before a mid week game against Burnley, see if we go full strength then.

Rafa has now won 2 FA Cup games which is 1 less than the previous 7 managers combined xD

1 minute ago, Kitchen Sales said:

Very suspicious but I am still not convinced it means we are taking the cup seriously. Next round is the weekend before a mid week game against Burnley, see if we go full strength then.

xD 

That bad... didn't know that... xD

Carrillo scored, which is nice to see. He's found a nice little purple patch as of late. I just wish he could always show it instead of having a good 3 months then play like shite the other 8.

• Subscriber

Getting up at 6am and only just getting in to watch us fail to create a single chance or have a single shot on target against Fleetwood. Absolutely fucking rotten. I'd fine the entire team a weeks wages for that and give half of it back if they feature in a winning replay. What an absolute joke performance and a total disrespect to the fans and the competition.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived