talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

EFL Cup Semi-Final - Chelsea 0-0 Arsenal (1st Leg)

football forum

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Give me Hazard over Coutinho any day. Not even close. 

Also only reason why they go for the latter over Hazard is because Liverpool are a selling club, Chelsea are not. Big difference. You're with us and Arsenal. Chelsea are not.

1 minute ago, Storts said:

Give me Hazard over Coutinho any day. Not even close. 

Also only reason why they go for the latter over Hazard is because Liverpool are a selling club, Chelsea are not. Big difference. You're with us and Arsenal. Chelsea are not.

Fuck you Storts, fuck you. Hope Kane signs a new 8 year contract and then buys himself out to play for Arsenal :twothumbsup:

• Subscriber
10 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

I’ve got 60 more likes than Storts so obviously I know more about football :ph34r:

Also over a 1000 more posts more, so on average you are liked less. Sorry mate 

You get a like every 5.9 posts I get one every 3.8 posts :ph34r:

Anyone noticed that Dennis Wise on Sky is off his fucking nut on Coke xD

Cant stop talking, chewing his lips off, rubbing his legs, licking his lips, sucking his lips in, sticking his tongue out xD

Fukkin’ell Denis, that’s a shite performance. 

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Stan said:

mate seriously just buy the squad we won the league with. 2 so far. 

Convinced that's the sole reason they've become incapable of beating Arsenal.

2 hours ago, Stan said:

what is it with players not being able to put a cross in that beats the first man?

Must be one of the smallest but most infuriating things to watch.

Our wing backs have been like this since the very beginning, we get nothing really from them.

2 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

I don’t get the jiz over Hazard? He’s so inconsistent and that is probably the reason why none of the elite clubs ever take a serious look at him. 

Coutinho's gone, Salah is the current target of the biggest club in the world and Kane will probably be the next after that. All better players than Hazard. 

Hazard though never seems to generate any serious interest and you can see why when you monitor his performances over a full season. Very inconsistent. 

He’ll probably score a worldly now and win the game but my point still stands. 

In the Mourinho title winning season, alongside Azpi and Courtois he was the only one (give or take) who was consistent throughout and he was more or less carrying us in the second half of that season as most of our other players went sour.

Last season he had a period of 1-2 months where he was out of form but a part from that again he was consistent throughout.

He's a class act.

Just now, carefreeluke said:

Our wing backs have been like this since the very beginning, we get nothing really from them.

In the Mourinho title winning season, alongside Azpi and Courtois he was the only one (give or take) who was consistent throughout and he was more or less carrying us in the second half of that season as most of the other players went sour.

Last season he had a period of 1-2 months where he was out of form but a part from that again he was consistent throughout.

He's a class act.

He is! 

Just not as good as Coutinho :ph34r:

Only saw the second half tonight (because of work) but will watch the first back tomorrow, looks like I'll be in for a treat based on what I've heard.

Anyways, we're dross.

Hate to say it again but this game tonight would have been bread and butter for the Lampard's, Cole's, Ballack's, Essien's, Carvalho's, Makelele's, Terry's.

Hopefully our current lot can get some spirit from somewhere and go and win the cups, like 2012.

• Subscriber

Hazard is absolutely top drawer. Best one on one player in the league and would stand out even more in a more attacking side. Going to have to let you down here Mad Lad.

1 minute ago, Dan said:

Hazard is absolutely top drawer. Best one on one player in the league and would stand out even more in a more attacking side. Going to have to let you down here Mad Lad.

At this moment in time, he sadly probably needs to leave to be honest to further his career.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, carefreeluke said:

At this moment in time, he sadly probably needs to leave to be honest to further his career.

Swap for Mahrez. Done. 

We'll chuck in Ulloa as well cos you need a better striker too. 

• Subscriber

It's close between Hazard and Coutinho, you could accept either opinion. However whether Hazard has interest from other clubs isn't a factor because he isn't a "buyable" player as much as Coutinho as he's won titles and trophies at Chelsea whereas Coutinho has to leave to do that.

Can easily see Hazard at Madrid soon enough though, along with Kane, Salah and every other Premier League player Real are in 'advanced talks' over.

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

It's close between Hazard and Coutinho, you could accept either opinion. However whether Hazard has interest from other clubs isn't a factor because he isn't a "buyable" player as much as Coutinho as he's won titles and trophies at Chelsea whereas Coutinho has to leave to do that.

Can easily see Hazard at Madrid soon enough though, along with Kane, Salah and every other Premier League player Real are in 'advanced talks' over.

Niasse is the latest apparently. 

• Subscriber
54 minutes ago, Machado said:

Barcelona, Real Madrid and Bayern Munich are probably the only clubs in Europe that are not feeder clubs. The top of the food chain.

I'd argue Manchester City. Maybe I'm not thinking straight here but I cannot remember them losing a star in the last five years.

11 minutes ago, True Blue said:

Hazard has been piss this season, he is now 27 and in my opinion didn't reach the heights people wanted him to. If he does leave we can get a player of equal quality for the amount we would be getting.

Who can you get of equal quality to Hazard without spending over £150m these days mate?

• The topic was unpinned

Archived