talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Arsène Wenger

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Few reports this morning he has signed a 2 year extension?

Amazing 

If true (because until it's confirmed I won't believe it), this is the BIGGEST show of arrogance I have ever witnessed in football in my life from anyone.

But those that are really to blame are those that enable him.

xD

That's the thing, I get people saying a new manager might improve our current situation but some of these idiots pretend Wenger's done nothing in his life. Some even go further and try to paint him as a terrible human being. Saying that though, those in the video didn't seem as bad as some of the clowns on ArsenalFanTV.

4 hours ago, Romesh said:

I don't like Soccer AM but this gave me a chuckle

Being accused of not discussing this properly, it's all been touched on mainly at TFF and some here.  I've said that even though Wenger needs to go that the structure at the club is antiquated and that anyone new will only at most offer a spur of the moment push.  Maybe a one off or something like that because of the novelty but it could also go completely backwards.  The blame lies at the feet of everyone connected with Arsenal FC in that we've had a manager controlling all aspects of the running of the football side including contracts and signings.  No top club runs that way, no successful club does!

Who could come in?  I'm with them...  I don't know and I don't care to be honest.  I'm as indifferent with Arsenal as they've been with our success at the club and that makes it easier to criticise.  Someone once said "you can't change club and you can't change the colours you support but you can fall out of love with them".

Many Arsenal fans want change!  It's not upto them to sort that part of it out...  It's upto those that are paid to do these things, aka Arsene Wenger.  He can choose his successor because he does everything else and he can then put the structure of the club into the modern era.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

Archived