talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

2017/18 FA Cup Fifth Round Match Chat - 16-19th February, 2018

football forum

14 minutes ago, Cicero said:

For trying to end David Luiz's career. Twice. 

4 minutes ago, Stan said:

He does have a snide and dirty streak in him. As Cicero said there's 2 challenges on David Luiz which were vile. He's extremely talented don't get me wrong and one of my favourite strikers to watch but he can be a bit of a knobhead at times. 

Fair enough, hadn't seen those tackles and he wasn't like that when he played here or for our NT.

5 hours ago, Cannabis said:

I'm from Wigan and their supporters are the biggest clowns going. Nobody in school supported Wigan yet when they got into the Premier League suddenly people started popping up in Wigan shirts and season tickets. 

Now that they're in the lower leagues they're back to supporting Liverpool/United/Everton/City until last night when once again the stadium was packed. 

Proper "out of the woodwork" lot. Hope Southampton muller them.

How do you like your pies?

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What we witnessed last night was amazing.

One of the best strikers in the world, Sergio Aguero, ready to lay the smackdown on scumbag chavs from Wigan like it was kicking out time at the pub, all before our very eyes. What a hero Sergio.

Who said the magic of the Cup was dead.

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Dan said:

This game has been absolutely dire. Lawrenson I found funny at first but he's making it hard to watch. Atmosphere atrocious.

Sad what's happened to the FA Cup.

Lawrenson has been dire for years.

Not even watching and just the thought of him is making me more tired.

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Stan said:

Lawrenson has been dire for years.

Not even watching and just the thought of him is making me more tired.

Think of that game of ours at the weekend and imagine it's like that, with even less atmosphere, with even less quality, with even worse commentating.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Dan said:

Think of that game of ours at the weekend and imagine it's like that, with even less atmosphere, with even less quality, with even worse commentating.

lovely. xD 

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

You can just tell Lawrenson stinks of piss too.

he'd commentate on his own piss as well say it's not yellow enough or smells too bad. such a tit. 

• Administrator

gotta stress again the concept of it is fine, but the execution/implementaton of it is lacking. The ability of the referees to spot something clear and obvious behind the technology needs improving. 

• The title was changed to 2017/18 FA Cup Fifth Round Match Chat - 16-19th February, 2018
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived