10 members have voted

1. 1. The Result

2. 2. Both Teams to Score?

3. 3. Red Card to be Shown?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Subscriber
53 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Yes. 

Makes all the hard work behind the scenes worth it when as soon as a female joins embarrassing shite crops up. The amount that had to be hidden was a disgrace and just makes you wonder why you bother. 

Not sure why it makes a difference if she’s male or female? The focus on her gender is just bizarre 

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The title was changed to Saturday 10th March - Manchester United 2-1 Liverpool
1 minute ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Arsed enough to talk that shit prior to KO but I understand. This place is full of people with that mentality!! The Liverpool lot really thoughy they had a chance to win at OT(look at the home record in the last two years) they will probably have nightmares(rashford scoring again) wonder how many will have the decency to admit Teso, once again was right

“Talk shit” = back a side who’re in good form.

52 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

What about United's home form??? How many teams have beaten man utd at OT in the last two years? ONE *not Liverpool. Won vs chelsea, spurs and Liverpool at home but the sour ass haters wont give mourinho the fucking credit he deserves!! Its all Gucci though, the process has taken off and we soaring high on cruise control baby!!!

xD

• Subscriber

He has a point in fairness, United at home are excellent. Especially this year. That stat earlier that before today they had only conceded 4 goals at home, and 1 in the second half is superb. They're really frustrating to play against 

• The topic was unpinned
  • Administrator
8 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

When will Liverpool finally beat man utd again (8 straight league games without a W) salah didn't scores vs man utd this season!! Has he really improve the team. Or is it that the people that say yes, feel that way because they have lowered their expectations?

just because you don't/can't score against one club doesn't mean you haven't improved the team you play in. Clear to see the impact Salah has had on the Liverpool side.

33 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Although man utd has 3 more wins, more points, better team(BEST GK),a more well-balanced team offensively and defensively, better youth/academy, and most importantly man utd has the better coach. They are in full denial about which team has ghe better potential and plays better but what can you say, the Liverpool lot is bat shit crazy. I don't think salah has improved Liverpool that much. I will say that he is their best player but that doesn't say much when the squad is full of average players.  Ffs Solanke is fucking awful

Klopp is a great sideline clown/cheerleader but he showed how limited his tactics are.

Go to bed you’re drunk 

2 hours ago, Cannabis said:

I don't believe any male member that has signed up in the past has been hounded for nudes? 

SirBalon was and still is to this day. 

I never asked for nudes btw, I cba going back to look but I'm sure I said "u got a pic tho". 

14 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

It's the same jist. 

I'm not attacking you personally as I hope you know I think you're a class member but it doesn't exactly look great when we get a new member and as soon as people find out she's female start the usual ''show me pics'' ''send me PM's''. It just comes across as bit sleazy IMO and to someone who is brand new to the forum this could easily put them off and force them to leave which is the case here.

Fair enough. 

I just wanna put on record that I wasn't even trying to play a pervy guy sort of joke. It was an attempt at plain banter and it fell flat. 

• Administrator
54 minutes ago, FOYM said:

Fair enough. 

I just wanna put on record that I wasn't even trying to play a pervy guy sort of joke. It was an attempt at plain banter and it fell flat

Not the first time :ph34r:

Watching goals on sunday has gotten me mad again

Bailly on Milner was a pen. Young on Salah was a pen & Fellaini on Mane was a pen. Absolutely fucking ridiculous how we didn't get at least one. Pathetic refereeing from an awful ref. Go fuck yourself Craig Pawson, you little prick. Hope you fall down the stairs. 

Lovren is just shit btw. Get him the fuck out of that first 11. Watching their goals back makes me wanna smack him, I bet you Van Dijk wanted to give him a hiding. Same goes for Can, who completely ignored Van Dijk's order on the second goal. 

Klopp needs to have a serious word with some of these plebs. Van Dijk needs to be made captain too, he's excellent and dictates better than Henderson and Milner. 

I can't say I recall the Milner one. The one on Mane is a definite penalty. The one on Salah is debatable. We've seen those sorts of incidents result in penalties multiple times this season but Salah doesn't go down so he won't get it. He's certainly been infringed though for me even though he doesn't go down

Just now, LFCMike said:

I can't say I recall the Milner one. The one on Mane is a definite penalty. The one on Salah is debatable. We've seen those sorts of incidents result in penalties multiple times this season but Salah doesn't go down so he won't get it

When Bailly out-muscled him. 

I’m 50/50 on the Mane challenge. I’d probably be pissed if it was the other way round, yet it’s almost AshleyYoungesque the way in which Mane’s leg come across fellaini. There’s definite contact but the movement just seemed unatural for me. I’ve probably just got my red tinted specs on though.

Nah, I didn't think the Mane one was a pen. I'm a little annoyed we didn't get it because you have seen them given, but I thought it was just a coming together. If anything, a foul on Fellaini.

I didn't think any of them were stonewallers but with 3 or 4 shouts, it's annoying we didn't get any of them, especially considering the shit United got. I'm still raging about the foul that was given against Can inside the first 10 minutes.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, FOYM said:

Watching goals on sunday has gotten me mad again

Bailly on Milner was a pen. Young on Salah was a pen & Fellaini on Mane was a pen. Absolutely fucking ridiculous how we didn't get at least one. Pathetic refereeing from an awful ref. Go fuck yourself Craig Pawson, you little prick. Hope you fall down the stairs. 

Lovren is just shit btw. Get him the fuck out of that first 11. Watching their goals back makes me wanna smack him, I bet you Van Dijk wanted to give him a hiding. Same goes for Can, who completely ignored Van Dijk's order on the second goal. 

Klopp needs to have a serious word with some of these plebs. Van Dijk needs to be made captain too, he's excellent and dictates better than Henderson and Milner. 

If you think Fellaini on Mane was a pen, then you have to believe Van Dijk on Lamela was a pen. 

29 minutes ago, Storts said:

If you think Fellaini on Mane was a pen, then you have to believe Van Dijk on Lamela was a pen. 

Of course I dont, I'm a hypocrite

Billy didn't "out muscle" milner, he brought his leg across with no intention of getting the ball, taking Milner out with. Totally different to a fair shoulder.

Archived