football forum

Man Utd vs Liverpool  

10 members have voted

1. 1. The Result

2. 2. Both Teams to Score?

3. 3. Red Card to be Shown?

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, Danny said:

But they were better than you, more clinical, better defensively. TAA was possibly the worst player on the pitch from start to finish, Lovren a close second. Chamberlain poor throughout, Mane offered nothing and his decision making was poor. Salah marked out of the game completely, your best efforts were Firminho shots to De Geas chest. For all of the possession in their third that you had you created nothing with it.

The better, more clinical team won.

They won so obviously yeah. Still, I’m just happy the way we are going. We are going to be a proper force, it’s so obvious. 

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Not really able to spend the time I’d like here, hence hanging up the ban hammer, but I have invested plenty into this site to help grow the community so can we not act like misogynistic cunts please? I’ll dust off the ban hammer if we’re going to alienate new members simply because they’re female.

1 minute ago, Storts said:

Surely you’re worried that your inability to win away at the top 6 and your failure to win trophies will mean your best players are going to end up leaving like Coutinho did? 

Nope, not worried one bit mate. 

Lovren has to be gone from that starting line up in the summer. He just has to be. If we start next season with any of our current CB's partnering Van Dijk, we will never progress. Also, TAA needs to sit on the bench next season until he can mature because his positioning today was a disgrace. Clyne isn't a world beater either so I think we need to get a new RB in the summer.

Liverpool need to become a lot nastier.

Don't know if it's because Klopp's a Jesus-lover or whatever but he needs to be telling his players to go down in the box when they get touched, or to go down on the halfway line when they're defending long balls. Hold your face when a boot comes near you. Whatever.

Its hard to win with small technical players without a bit of shithousery. 

1 minute ago, Batard said:

Not really able to spend the time I’d like here, hence hanging up the ban hammer, but I have invested plenty into this site to help grow the community so can we not act like misogynistic cunts please? I’ll dust off the ban hammer if we’re going to alienate new members simply because they’re female.

Legitimately thought it was storts tbh

Biggest irony was the pervert @FOYM asking for pictures then having a pop at @DeadLinesman for getting annoyed over her spelling xD

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Nope, not worried one bit mate. 

When you continue to bottle these big away games there’s only so much your best players will be able to take imo. 

4 minutes ago, Danny said:

Legitimately thought it was storts tbh

Biggest irony was the pervert @FOYM asking for pictures then having a pop at @DeadLinesman for getting annoyed over her spelling xD

Fucking hell, it was a joke. Get a grip.

Soon as it was clear that there were a couple of twats getting at her I called them out on it. Calling her a 3 year old on acid or a melt or taking the piss with a now deleted post from Storts was ridiculous. 

But way to show yourself as a bellend for ignoring their insults towards her. 

Here we go. Before this game we were the most in form team in the country with the most away goals in the country having not lost for ages, 3 league games all season in fact....

And here we are, everyone losing their shit saying Klopp isn’t good enough, everyone should be sold blah blah blah. 

Absolute funny as fuck xD

1 minute ago, FOYM said:

Fucking hell, it was a joke. Get a grip.

Soon as it was clear that there were a couple of twats getting at her I called them out on it. Calling her a 3 year old on acid or a melt or taking the piss with a now deleted post from Storts was ridiculous. 

oooh feisty one you are

1 minute ago, Storts said:

When you continue to bottle these big away games there’s only so much your best players will be able to take imo. 

You're obviously fishing but I'll bite. Unbeaten against the top six last season but we're a better side this year. It's learning to be the shit sides (mainly) that has seen us improve.

5 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Here we go. Before this game we were the most in form team in the country with the most away goals in the country having not lost for ages, 3 league games all season in fact....

And here we are, everyone losing their shit saying Klopp isn’t good enough, everyone should be sold blah blah blah. 

Absolute funny as fuck xD

Give me one Liverpool fan on here who was praising Lovren before this game. Then tell me that TAA has never had the same criticism aimed at him many times before. 

You conveniently ignore everything previously said when you make these sweeping comments about your fellow Liverpool fans on here. Always do it.

That Bailly challenge on Liverpool totally passed my attention, looks a lot dodgier in hindsight. By letter of the law Young also fouled Salah. But they're just practically too hard to see, and hard to give without the opposition screaming for them.

Mourinho's tactics are fundamentally reliant on gaming the flaws of refereeing. VAR will retire him. 

• The title was changed to Saturday 10th March - Manchester United 2-1 Liverpool
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived