1. 1. The Result

2. 2. Both Teams to Score?

3. 3. Red Card to be Shown?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Not even arsed, we are better than them and it was clearly on show today. 

Love how we have took it to them second half. 

You definitely haven't, only reason you're in it is because of an own goal.

Lots of possession but nothing to show for it, sloppy passing, big players going missing...just show yourselves to always be the bridesmaid again

Lovren being a weak cunt & TAA being useless for two straightforward goals has fucked us today. Not to mention the ref missing two legitimate penalty shouts. 

Fuck anybody who says Utd were better or that Mourinho is a genius. It's a fucking insult to lose to these lot, I'm absolutely gutted. I can't wait for City to come and batter them properly in a few weeks. 

Salah didn't turn up today at all, He was fucking rubbish. Firmino was wasteful and Mane was just a fucking retard all game with so many mis-passes. 

All in all, I'm absolutely livid.

Gutted, 2 moments of bad defending gifted them 2 good goals. 3 penalty shouts, 2 of them legitimate.

But I shouldn't be too upset, in the second half we had a half a billion pound side playing like a desperate relegation battling side that had a fortunate lead. At Old Trafford.

United's backline was very good. That time wasting was shambolic though.

I wish we played as well as we did in the second, because the result probably would have been different.

1 minute ago, Danny said:

You definitely haven't, only reason you're in it is because of an own goal.

Lots of possession but nothing to show for it, sloppy passing, big players going missing...just show yourselves to always be the bridesmaid again

They defended well, not gunna deny that. We are making strides under Klopp though, it’s obvious to a blind man on a flying horse. 

The problem being 2-0 up at half time. Maureen decided to do the usual and shut up shop, thus inviting a more attacking Liverpool team onto us. Good job they were pretty shit today. Excellent defending on the whole kept them quiet for the majority though with few clear cut chances. Always happy with a win over them. It's when we do that against West Brom that leaves me fuming. 

Game was lost in the first half an hour. Didn't do enough after the goal to get the equaliser. Corner after corner but United were happy with that cos they know we wouldn't do anything with them. Front three just didn't click today. Mane was terrible I thought, made the wrong decision so many times. Ah well, just got to make sure we secure a top four place and hopefully have a good go in Europe.

2 minutes ago, Inverted said:

Considering his resources it's embarrassing that it took so long for Mourinho to get a win against Klopp. And even then his record is better than it should be on the balance of play.

You really, REALLY don't like Manchester United don't you 😂

Neither team played particularly well today, but we beat ourselves. To concede exactly the same goal twice inside ten minutes is infuriating and ultimately cost us the game. It's a worrying sign, too.

I'm not actually that upset with the result though as this was ultimately a meaningless league game. Not as upset as I thought I would be. Obviously I'd've liked to have won, but this isn't a big boost or a mortal blow to either team's league ambitions.

3 minutes ago, Storts said:

Not sure you can claim you’re better than them considering they are above you in the league and didn’t lose to you this season.

As I said, I’m not arsed. It’s clear as day we are improving and anyone who says we’re not or says United weren’t totally hanging on in that second half are just lying. 

Onwards and upwards :D  

5 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

You really, REALLY don't like Manchester United don't you 😂

Honestly just Mourinho. Ever since I can remember crying age 6 or 7 over Porto's antics in Seville he's basically been the single thing I hate most in football without exception.

I've went from hating Chelsea more than anyone to actually not minding them at all in 2 years. 

10 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

They defended well, not gunna deny that. We are making strides under Klopp though, it’s obvious to a blind man on a flying horse. 

But they were better than you, more clinical, better defensively. TAA was possibly the worst player on the pitch from start to finish, Lovren a close second. Chamberlain poor throughout, Mane offered nothing and his decision making was poor. Salah marked out of the game completely, your best efforts were Firminho shots to De Geas chest. For all of the possession in their third that you had you created nothing with it. You couldn't write a list that long about their bad performers.

The better, more clinical team won.

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

As I said, I’m not arsed. It’s clear as day we are improving and anyone who says we’re not or says United weren’t totally hanging on in that second half are just lying. 

Onwards and upwards :D  

Surely you’re worried that your inability to win away at the top 6 and your failure to win trophies will mean your best players are going to end up leaving like Coutinho did? 

• The title was changed to Saturday 10th March - Manchester United 2-1 Liverpool
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived