talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2018/19 Summer Transfers

16 hours ago, nudge said:

You're also close to signing Robert Bauer on loan from us, apparently.

I'm honestly very surprised and a little bit shocked by the business conducted by Fortuna so far. Everything makes sense, and we even signed players that I never imagined at the club. Must be my positive influence :ph34r:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
3 hours ago, Tommy said:

I'm honestly very surprised and a little bit shocked by the business conducted by Fortuna so far. Everything makes sense, and we even signed players that I never imagined at the club. Most be my positive influence :ph34r:

Yes, I'm actually very impressed with your squad planning so far, will be interesting to see how you fare next season...

• 1 month later...
  • Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

https://www.kicker.de/news/fussball/bundesliga/startseite/728306/artikel_klaassen-zum-medizincheck-in-bremen.html#fb

So Klaassen is in Bremen for a medical. That would be some transfer :o Or maybe just a loan deal? 

I've been excited about it for about a week xD No loan deal, apparently a 15m transfer. 

• Subscriber
10 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Where the fuck did Bremen get 15 Mio from? 

Delaney to BVB for 20m, a few others gone for a total of 3m, plus we've been making profit for a few seasons in a row, so the board is willing to invest into squad now.

51 minutes ago, nudge said:

Delaney to BVB for 20m, a few others gone for a total of 3m, plus we've been making profit for a few seasons in a row, so the board is willing to invest into squad now.

Yea, that makes sense. As a Fortuna Düsseldorf supporter, I'm not used to such big amounts of money anymore :ph34r:

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Tommy said:

Yea, that makes sense. As a Fortuna Düsseldorf supporter, I'm not used to such big amounts of money anymore :ph34r:

That's the club's record transfer, I'm not used to it either xD 

• 2 weeks later...

It seems that Tedesco is determined to beat even Magrat in stripping 04 of it best players.  Looks like young Kehrer - the only decent player other than Naldo in defence, is on his way to PSG to join Herr Draxler. Against Fiorentina the side was very, very poor in the first half until the Italian Club changed their team but even a 3-0 victory was very empty so let's get rid of another kid and find an old guy with the money!  Enough to make even the most ardent supporter want to give up!

Rudy is one of Bayern's latest cast-offs - don't be fooled by his record and last appeared on Lowe's radar in 2014!  Tedesco had enquired about him whn Max was going to leave and they met up at Munich Airport this week and were -of course - spotted by the Press (leaked from 04?).  To suggest he can fill the spot Max has left is totally daft, but with the money for Thilo now in the bank this is the sort of daft thing Tedesco might do.  Another might-be OK signing with no guarantee of anything!  Like most others on here I am not a fan of Leipzig and it would be nice if they got him9_9 More panic from 04 still to come before the end of the transfer period!

• Subscriber

RB makes alot of sense to replace Keita, I think he would slot into Schalkes middle fine too. We never needed him to begin with it was a rather odd signing but I know how Uli likes his international players and free was probably too cheap to pass on.

• Subscriber
14 hours ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

@LFCMadLad @LFCMike @Rick @Dr. Gonzo @IgnisExcubitor @Mel81x

Hertha BSC just loaned Grujic from Liverpool, is he any good?

Something went wrong with the former post I´d be grateful, if one of the mods could delete it.

He hasn't really played that much for us but I remember watching him in pre-season when he did play and think he has a lot of potential but isn't really the best at playing against defenses that park the bus. Had a decent pass on him too but honestly as Gonzo said really not much anyone can tell you about his time at Liverpool because he wasn't used much.

Tedesco has signed Hamza Mendyl from Lille after letting Thilo Kehrer go to PSG. No possible comparison between the two and the young Morrocan guy seems to be living in cloud cuckoo land if - as he is reported to have said - Tedesco will improve his game.  Wrong young man, he will change it to what he wants you to do even if it is not what you can do - then if it doesn't work out he will cast you aside without a thought for any future you may have.  He is obsessed with his own ideas and this year will be a disaster - already having signed so many player inferior to those he has been unable to hold on to.  The performance in the Pokal was abysmal with no ideas of team work or system obvious - maybe they were still learning!!!  Problem is he is still raving about the  result. Liebe Gott lass die Sonne wieder schienen, fur papa, fur mama und die Knappen!:dash3:

Archived