The better place to talk football.

Juventus

football forum

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
4 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Forgot he ever played for us until I read this. He was a bit crap wasn't he really?

Was he?

Players like Aquilani and Borini were crap. Thought Can was decent for you guys.

1 hour ago, Stan said:

Was he?

Players like Aquilani and Borini were crap. Thought Can was decent for you guys.

Nah he was crap too. Had a good game every once in a while, then he’d just run about the pitch with no positional sense giving the ball away.

He’s not even half the player of his replacement, Fabinho. Good on him for getting massively overpaid by Juve though, can’t begrudge that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
17 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

I didn't realise Can was rated so poorly at Liverpool. I thought he'd been largely rated as decent.

Far too inconsistent.

I also don't think the way the Liverpool team has evolved over the last year or so that he'd be getting much game time with us right now. Don't think he's capable of the work that the likes Henderson, Milner and Wijnaldum get through and Fabinho is streets ahead of him in the deeper role

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Administrator

Italian Super Cup, being played in Riyadh obviously, between Juventus and Lazio.

Lazio beat Juve 3-1 after Bentancur sent off in the last minute for a second bookable offence.

Cataldi scored a quality free-kick in the final seconds after the red card.

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived