talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

The Holiday Thread

football forum

So my New Zealand trip.

I've already done Auckland and the smelly Rotorua. Seen the hot springs and I'm almost done with North Island.

I'm off to Wellington tomorrow and I'm in Taupo at the moment. Tomorrow I'm going to the Wellington Phoenix game who take on league leaders Sydney FC.

After Wellington I'm going to Queenstown in South Island. I'm looking forward to that. Queenstown looks marvellous. I'm also doing Steward Island. I hope to see some Kiwi's and Penguins.

End of the trip I'm going to Sydney for 6 days.

On 12/22/2017 at 9:45 PM, Anton said:

@Blue am yet to get to New Zealand but have heard Milford Sound is unreal... 

Yeah I'm gonna be getting to there, as well as Steward Island. I just got to Queenstown in South Island and its unreal.

a332fc2c770ae10bd8ae223530d50719.png

On 12/29/2017 at 9:45 AM, The Rebel CRS said:

His motive for doing so will be the fact that Blue has darker skin than he does :ph34r:

Is Tanksie that white? Im one of the whitest guys in Peru xD

Anyways im off to Sydney in a few moments.

3 hours ago, Tanksie said:

How does tomorrow suit you?

Tomorrow the 2nd? Should be fine but send me a PM. I'm on post preview and during the day I won't be able to post given all the admins are sleeping.

I'm in Canada right now and I go back home tomorrow. I had a great time in Australasia. The time difference made me miss home at times, but overall I'd love to go back. I'd love to go to Perth and Alice Springs next time.

8 hours ago, carefreeluke said:

@Any O'Brien

How was Spain mate, any stories?

It was a class trip mate. Stayed in an unreal villa and wrecked the place, anything not nailed down was in the pool (will post a photo of it when i can be arsed), my mate shitting in his hand and chucked it on next door's roof along with half of the content in the fridge was canny funny too.

No real stories like but just some extremely funny moments. What wasn't funny was landing In Newcastle and being at work 2 hours later. Fucking killer.

• Haha 1