talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

The Holiday Thread

football forum

Just now, Anton said:

I'm seriously contemplating a HUGE americas trip next year so will be looking for your advice and @Berserker's if I definitely decide upon it. 

Both of us would serve of use. I don't know about Berserker, but I've been to more than half of the countries in South America. The only ones I have yet to visit are Bolivia, Chile, Ecuador and Paraguay. 

You won't regret it if you choose to. Peru and Argentina are 2 countries you definitely shouldn't miss. 

• 4 weeks later...

Got a few trips coming up this year

- Somewhere in provincial Peru. I have to travel somewhere for my website and do Copa Peru vlogs and I might need it for my new job too. If they ask me, I'll go without hesitation. I'm hoping Cusco or Arequipa. I wouldn't mind Tacna or Moquegua either.

- Australia and New Zealand at the end of the year. Sydney, Brisbane, maybe Adelaide, Auckland, Wellington and Queenstown. This one is with my family

- If I have enough, I want to do somewhere else in South America.

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎18‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 3:37 PM, Stan said:

Booked Madrid for a long weekend in October.

Did a stag there last August. Very nice. Bernabeu tour was really good.

I have a stag do in Lisbon next weekend, looking forward to that. Never been to Portugal.

@Machado

Going on a Stag weekend to Lisbon next week and was interested in going to the game v Portimonense. It says the game is currently scheduled to be played 4pm on the Sunday.

When do they confirm the actual date and kick off time though?

Looks like Benfica have CSKA Moscow on the Tuesday in the Champions League so I'm assuming they may push back the game a day to Saturday?

4 hours ago, Lucas said:

@Machado

Going on a Stag weekend to Lisbon next week and was interested in going to the game v Portimonense. It says the game is currently scheduled to be played 4pm on the Sunday.

When do they confirm the actual date and kick off time though?

Looks like Benfica have CSKA Moscow on the Tuesday in the Champions League so I'm assuming they may push back the game a day to Saturday?

They pushed ti back two days. As we speak it has already been scheduled to Friday - 9pm.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Danny said:

Going to book a 4 day break for my birthday in Byron Bay, cannot wait.

When you coming to the glorious west you cunt?

School holidays in 3 weeks but no travel plans! Just a short trip down to the south coast. Planning big stuff next year. 

11 minutes ago, Anton said:

When you coming to the glorious west you cunt?

School holidays in 3 weeks but no travel plans! Just a short trip down to the south coast. Planning big stuff next year. 

School holidays ain't my thing...🙈

I have no idea actually, potentially in February/March. If I have to leave Australia by then then I plan on flying out from Perth.

42 minutes ago, Danny said:

School holidays ain't my thing...🙈

I have no idea actually, potentially in February/March. If I have to leave Australia by then then I plan on flying out from Perth.

Meant school holidays for me haha

Sweet! Can't wait for that pint...

1 minute ago, Anton said:

When and where in Oz again mate?

Mid December in Oz, afterwards in New Zealand.

Obviously Sydney as one. Likely Brisbane and I'd like to stop by Adelaide as well. 

I'm going to make sure to stop by an A-League game, no more getting up at 4 AM to watch it xD

6 minutes ago, Blue said:

Mid December in Oz, afterwards in New Zealand.

Obviously Sydney as one. Likely Brisbane and I'd like to stop by Adelaide as well. 

I'm going to make sure to stop by an A-League game, no more getting up at 4 AM to watch it xD

You're mad, 4 am for the a-league? Haha hopefully Perth are playing in one of those cities. Why Adelaide? Fuck no one goes there.

7 minutes ago, Anton said:

You're mad, 4 am for the a-league? Haha hopefully Perth are playing in one of those cities. Why Adelaide? Fuck no one goes there.

Well football is my only love, so why not follow a league in the AFC? haha

I think Perth are in Brisbane around that time. Hopefully since Glory are my A-League side.

Heard Adelaide isn't that nice but may as well take advantage. Oz is the on other side of the world from me xD

Melbourne is a bit further so its more difficult but I suppose we have plenty of time.

Right now I'm looking at A-League games around that time. I plan to attend 2 or 3.

So I'm actually going to be in New Zealand first. I've seen 2 A-League games that I want to go to

Wellington Phoenix vs Sydney FC

WSW vs Melbourne City

Timmy Cahill!!!

9 hours ago, Blue said:

Melbourne is a bit further so its more difficult but I suppose we have plenty of time.

Right now I'm looking at A-League games around that time. I plan to attend 2 or 3.

What? Melbourne is closer to Sydney and maybe the same distance as Adelaide from Brisbane. 

Edited by Anton