talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Group F Matchday 1 - 17/18th June - Germany 0-1 Mexico, Sweden 1-0 South Korea

football forums

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Germany 4-0 Mexico. I normally would have more faith in the Latinamericans but Osorio has his team playing to nothing. I would be very surprised if Mexico get something.

There are massive holes in the Mexican flanks because they’re way too narrow and aren’t improvising when they haven’t got possession of the ball. They’re staying rigid to what their coach has told them to do.

All the same, due to how narrow they are the Germans are scared right now because of quick counters at lightning speed. 

Yeah I'd say the Mexican tactics are spot on at the moment. They know Germany are going to have more of the ball, breaking with pace is their best chance of getting something from this game.

• Administrator

Lozano getting ACRES of space on their left side but the end product for the team is disappointing. They have to make it count as Germany are a side that will punish you.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I genuinely don't know how people rate Boateng. Everytime I've seen him he makes some sort of error.

Because it’s not often you get a CB who’s a monster in the air, insanely fast, comfortable on the ball, and who has a complete passing range.

Not denying what you’re saying but even if error prone, he’d still be a formidable player.

Archived