• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Claudio Pizarro Fußballgott

Recommended Posts

The best love story in football continues as we sign Claudio Pizarro for one more season, making it his the fifth spell in the club :D He is expected to be a backup and a mentor for our youngsters, especially Johannes Eggestein and Josh Sargent, and will hopefully be given the farewell he deserves and was denied afterwards.

Welcome home, Claudio! :x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its more like friends with benefits than a love story.

  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, nudge said:

:x

Whats he saying ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Devon Von Devon said:

Whats he saying ?

He's saying that he feels at home here, he's had a long career, and that it's the best thing for him to be back, and he hopes that he can help the team and have a successful season. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice!

With Pizarro and Jojo Eggestein Werder should be safe upfront for the next decade.

 

  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Faithcore said:

Nice!

With Pizarro and Jojo Eggestein Werder should be safe upfront for the next decade.

 

2051: Werder holt Pizarro aus dem Altenheim zurück xD 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

As long as it's purely a coaching/mentoring role.

Well he's definitely not a candidate for the starting XI. Mostly mentoring and dressing room influence, and a backup striker now that Aron Jóhannsson is out for months again. He signed a contract which is mostly performance-based, so we're not spending much money on wages either. It's a win-win for everyone involved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was OK with signing Harnik,in fact I like that signing, but the joke has now gone too far.  What is next? Ailton?  I think he still plays in China.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

why doesn't he just stay there xD 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Stan said:

why doesn't he just stay there xD 

 

Bremen is like that average looking housewife. Pizarro always tried to find a hotter chick, but got rejected/ruined the relationship, and the average looking housewife had no other options other than to take him back :ph34r:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, binder said:

I was OK with signing Harnik,in fact I like that signing, but the joke has now gone too far.  What is next? Ailton?  I think he still plays in China.

Don't understand the outrage. We're signing a club legend on a free transfer and giving him a one year contract with low base wages + appearance bonuses, with the focus being on his coaching and mentoring abilities with a view of him transitioning into a full coaching role afterwards. It's not as if we're planning with him as a first team regular, unless there's a big injury crisis. It's absolutely a no risk, low cost transfer with many advantages. 

39 minutes ago, Stan said:

why doesn't he just stay there xD 

 

Well he wanted to stay, but our head coach at that time didn't want him, so he was released and even denied the opportunity for a decent farewell. The head coach was then sacked a few months later and we wanted to get Pizarro back, but decided to wait until summer, hence it happening now. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Bremen is like that average looking housewife. Pizarro always tried to find a hotter chick, but got rejected/ruined the relationship, and the average looking housewife had no other options other than to take him back :ph34r:

Nah, it's like a couple that breaks up and gets together over and over again, until both realise that they are meant for each other :x

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tommy said:

Bremen is like that average looking housewife. Pizarro always tried to find a hotter chick, but got rejected/ruined the relationship, and the average looking housewife had no other options other than to take him back :ph34r:

 

1 hour ago, nudge said:

Nah, it's like a couple that breaks up and gets together over and over again, until both realise that they are meant for each other :x

xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
football forum

Incredible how he keeps signing for Bremen while the likes of Carrillo go to Saudi Arabia xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Blimey.. Whose next? Miroslav Klose, Karl-Heinz Riedle, Rudi Voller or Manfred Burgsmuller?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
football forum
On 29/7/2018 at 08:40, Stan said:

why doesn't he just stay there xD 

 

Everyone here is saying he's going to end up back at Alianza Lima one day, but I know that isn't going to happen. His entire family is German essentially. Kids still in school and his wife has made it clear they are staying in Germany. He's settled there. Going back to Peru would be a bureaucratic nightmare

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has anyone ever played for 1 team on 5 separate occasions and that team NOT be the one he has the most caps with? xD

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Blue said:

Everyone here is saying he's going to end up back at Alianza Lima one day, but I know that isn't going to happen. His entire family is German essentially. Kids still in school and his wife has made it clear they are staying in Germany. He's settled there. Going back to Peru would be a bureaucratic nightmare

Even one of his horses is named Merkel xD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Eco said:

Has anyone ever played for 1 team on 5 separate occasions and that team NOT be the one he has the most caps with? xD

Not the most caps, but most goals and assists still B|

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, nudge said:

Even one of his horses is named Merkel xD 

He just lost all of my respect for him ;)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Embarrassing. Pizarro is well past his best and he is the only one to benefit from this move. His signing will mean fewer chances for young players such as Sergeant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, UK Grun Weiss said:

Embarrassing. Pizarro is well past his best and he is the only one to benefit from this move. His signing will mean fewer chances for young players such as Sergeant.

Are you Sergeant? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Are you Sergeant? 

Unlikely, I reckon he'd know how to write his own name properly xD

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I reckon it's a great time to bring this thread back to life. Surely even the bitterest of the critics can now admit that this has worked out well already?...

Just give the man a new contract :x xD

giphy.gif

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement