talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Annoyances That Don't Matter

football forum

Annoyed with sky. My parents are in their 60s and they struggle with some stuff. Sky have made it difficult for them to cancel. They keep transferring them to other lines. I've had to help them do it. 

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Khan of TF365 said:

Fabrizio Romano. Cunt knows everything 

Read a tweet from a German a few days ago that translate as "If Fabrizio Romano reported that my girlfriend cheated on me, I'd leave her immediately no questions asked." xD

On 16/08/2021 at 09:38, JoshBRFC said:

The main annoyance that ALOT of football fans in particular need to put their tampon back in is when someone disagrees with them. 

Imagine how boring the world would be if we all had the same opinion?

Also hilarious how some people get genuinely mad over someone else’s opinion or passion for something. 

A lot of it is to do with self esteem issues and childhood issues. I do it myself sometimes but I'm trying to work on it. 

• Subscriber

Annoys the fuck out of me when you’re sat there and people are just making awkward “eeehh” “aaaahhh” “it’s chilly isn’t it” “ohh good weather this weekend” 

Just fuckoff with your pointless conversation and breathing. I haven’t even started work yet it’s only 5am. Let me enjoy my cup of tea and banana in peace.

Its the loud breathing and sighs that get me 😂

1 hour ago, JoshBRFC said:

Annoys the fuck out of me when you’re sat there and people are just making awkward “eeehh” “aaaahhh” “it’s chilly isn’t it” “ohh good weather this weekend” 

Just fuckoff with your pointless conversation and breathing. I haven’t even started work yet it’s only 5am. Let me enjoy my cup of tea and banana in peace.

Its the loud breathing and sighs that get me 😂

That's how the whole plot starts in old literature of any language.

• Subscriber

When People Type Or Post Or Send Messages Like This All The Time.

Although I Feel Like I Should Create A New Topic Titled Annoyances That Do Matter. This Would Be My First Post.

How Can People Even Be Arsed To Do This.

• 4 weeks later...
On 16/08/2021 at 09:38, JoshBRFC said:

The main annoyance that ALOT of football fans in particular need to put their tampon back in is when someone disagrees with them. 

Imagine how boring the world would be if we all had the same opinion?

Also hilarious how some people get genuinely mad over someone else’s opinion or passion for something. 

Adding to that abit I find it really annoying when people say that people who disagree with them are stupid when  loads of clever people do disagree with them. Take the messi v ronaldo debate. There are people with different opinions who know a lot about football. It's not just that all intelligent people think one is better.

Politics is the worst for that happening 

2 hours ago, Khan of TF365 said:

Dripping water taps

Especially when you cant stop them dripping and you can hear them at night. I didnt have that but at my old flat the fridge use to constantly be really load because the door was slightly broke.

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Khan of TF365 said:

Dripping water taps

The sound of dripping water is so annoying, no surprise it has been made into a method of torture xD 

But seriously, 90% of the time it can be solved in 5 minutes by just replacing the gasket/cartridge.

• Subscriber

Sometimes the tick-tock of a clock can be annoying to some but I love it, I had a bedside clock for years and lying there dead quiet and listening to the tick-tock would make me relaxed and fall asleep easier but that clock packed in ages ago and all I have now is a digital radio alarm clock, I think I might get another bedside clock again.

11 minutes ago, nudge said:

The sound of dripping water is so annoying, no surprise it has been made into a method of torture xD 

But seriously, 90% of the time it can be solved in 5 minutes by just replacing the gasket/cartridge.

I dont trust myself to do any plumbing. I cant even put a windscreen wiper on 

On 02/10/2021 at 18:56, Stan said:

People who stop right in front of you when you're on a pavement or shopping aisle. Where's your spatial awareness?! 

That's my biggest annoyance, when stopping with a trolly or when walking always check behind as its highly likely someone is going to be close.

Also when two people getting chatting on an aisle and leave their trollies across restricting your passage through.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, CaaC (John) said:

Sometimes the tick-tock of a clock can be annoying to some but I love it, I had a bedside clock for years and lying there dead quiet and listening to the tick-tock would make me relaxed and fall asleep easier but that clock packed in ages ago and all I have now is a digital radio alarm clock, I think I might get another bedside clock again.

So not an annoyance that matters to you then xD

1 hour ago, Stan said:

People who stop right in front of you when you're on a pavement or shopping aisle. Where's your spatial awareness?! 

I wrote earlier a few pages back, similar. Or the twats blocking an aisle because they're having a fucking conversation.

51 minutes ago, nudge said:

Never go to Cambodia, in that case 😂

Mums used to do it all the time around our area back in the day.. You would see them up the off licence in fluffy slippers, nightgown and hair in curlers with a fag hanging out of their mouths..  some people have no shame.. 

Archived