Annoyances That Don't Matter

football forum

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
1 hour ago, Bluewolf said:

What??? xD

Definitely a younger thing. I agree with @Tommy. Usually wear tracksuit/joggers at home cos it's what I'll usually go for a walk in. Jeans only really used for going out or meeting up with people or for work catch-up (if not going to office). 

7 minutes ago, Stan said:

Definitely a younger thing. I agree with @Tommy

I think it's already a known fact that you side with @Tommy no matter what he does or says...

I only wear jogging bottoms if I actually plan on going jogging... xD I will wear shorts around the house if it's good weather but it tempts the missus too much so have to use them sparingly... 

Slim fit jeans all the way. 

My biggest big bug bear is these jeans women are wearing that ar baggy and look like they've been in a bomb explosion. 

Thigh, knee, leg all on display. 

1 hour ago, nudge said:

Wait, people actually wear jeans at home???

Yeah, people do but I find it really weird. If I'm at home I'm either in pyjamas shorts/pants or joggers. I don't wear jeans around the house ever. 

To be honest, if I'm just going to the shops I'll wear joggers and a hoodie, it's only if I'm going out for dinner that I'll put jeans on.

2 hours ago, nudge said:

Oh absolutely. I think very few men can pull off skinny jeans, the rest just look ridiculous. 

Slim fit I carry off, skinny is just weird in my opinion. 

It's basically male demin leggings. 

3 hours ago, nudge said:

Oh absolutely. I think very few men can pull off skinny jeans, the rest just look ridiculous. 

I'm a slim fit jeans guy, they're the one up from skinny jeans. Fortunately I have the perfect frame for them. Lithe and petite bone structure but with wider shoulders. 

Archived