talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man City 1-0 Leicester - Monday 6th May, 2019

9/10 times when Leicester try playing it out of the back and send the ball to #14, they lose possession.

Leicester looked fairly decent in the first half, but they've been woeful in the second half. Pretty lucky to only be down by one because of a worldie tbh

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

It's utterly trivial but Man City just took an age to take corners and Dean didn't do anything but Schmeichel takes a bit longer for one goal kick in first half and gets a talking to... 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Inverted said:

Ex city player misses sitter.

It would be a good title race if teams like Leicester didn't bend over for one of the challengers. :ph34r:

Should have left the :ph34r: off this as I was full on ready to bite xD.

Iheanacho with his best ever Man City contribution there if they hold on.

• Subscriber

Can't really argue with that score. Leicester were vulnerable outside the box all game and they never really covered it. Take your chances and the incredible can happen. That might be goal of the season too.

Tonight I absolutely hate football.

Genuinely heartbroken. Brighton are gonna do fuck all on . the last day so it's as good as gone. Kompany can fuck right off an all the bald prick.

• Subscriber

This title race has been insane for both City and Liverpool coming up with 'clutch' moments under difficult circumstances. The number of dramatic/late winning goals in these last few games is off the charts. Liverpool seem to win every game in the last 15 minutes and City have won 13 in a row including a number of really tough 1-0s.

The tension on every game is intense because they both know that the other side will almost certainly win every weekend.

Don't want to jinx it because I don't want Liverpool to win the league, but I really can't see a Brighton side with nothing to play for offering much resistance next weekend. It's not over until it's over though.

Leicester just didn't get Vardy into the game as much as they needed to, to get anything there tonight. Ah well, onto the next one.

At least we're playing at the same time on Sunday and can concentrate on that

It's fucking over. City keep churning out these shit 1-0 wins with teams not punishing their average defence. Brighton are gonna roll over and take it up the arse. 

• The title was changed to Man City 1-0 Leicester - Monday 6th May, 2019
2 minutes ago, Rick said:

Tonight I absolutely hate football.

Never thought a season where we'd be great would be the worst season I've ever experienced. But the ending to this season is truly awful. There isn't enough alcohol in the world for me to drink to make me feel better about it really. But I knew Leicester would lose today.

Really it's fitting that they gave us hope they could get something in the first half. Because this season has been so full of hope, only for that hope to have been misplaced. And the hope is what kills me. Obviously I could be speaking prematurely, because there's SOME hope (technically)… but in reality Brighton are absolutely dogshite and Citeh are going to tear them apart. So no point in being hopeful just to devastate myself further. Apparently we're not going to have a big spending summer, which is shite because you know Citeh will. So I can't see next year being something to raise hopes for either tbh.

Awful season.

1 minute ago, LFCMike said:

Mad how there was only three minutes added on by the way. Should have been at least 5 with all of City's time wasting

Mike 'the knob' Dean makes a big point of pointing to his watch to add on that miniscule amount. Another bald prick.

• Subscriber

Yeah take nothing away from the quality of that strike but there's no reason why Ndidi shouldn't be closing him down.

Also thought 3 minutes wasn't much at the end but I don't think Leicester would have scored anyway.

• Subscriber

Brighton will keep them out for a grand total of 10 minutes before they get hammered. I can't see any motivation for those players to even save face because they know they are out and the last game is just a formality now. We have to go into the last day and just win the game, that is all. 

16 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Never thought a season where we'd be great would be the worst season I've ever experienced. But the ending to this season is truly awful. There isn't enough alcohol in the world for me to drink to make me feel better about it really. But I knew Leicester would lose today.

Really it's fitting that they gave us hope they could get something in the first half. Because this season has been so full of hope, only for that hope to have been misplaced. And the hope is what kills me. Obviously I could be speaking prematurely, because there's SOME hope (technically)… but in reality Brighton are absolutely dogshite and Citeh are going to tear them apart. So no point in being hopeful just to devastate myself further. Apparently we're not going to have a big spending summer, which is shite because you know Citeh will. So I can't see next year being something to raise hopes for either tbh.

Awful season.

If you get 90 plus points again you will have a great chance mate. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived