• Subway
    • Wimpy
    • Other (Please Specify)

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
1 hour ago, Coma said:

I thought the same until someone introduced me to garlic butter.  Now I weigh 500 pounds.

Garlic butter is nice, but not with a pizza... 

Garlic/herb butter baguette is where it's at 😎

1 hour ago, MUFC said:

How often do you lot eat fast food? I couldn't/wouldn't eat the amount I used to. Have worked too hard for a chiseled mid-section lol.

What do you all weigh? People are shocked that I'm just under 11 stone, they say I'm wasting away and don't look anywhere near that weight. It's because I do insanity, it involves loads of jumping around and adds good muscle to the legs. This is where most of my weight is.

Not often these days, maybe 2-3 times a month? And that's only because I love pizza 😂 haven't had a takeaway in ages. Haven't had fries, burgers or anything like that even longer. 

178cm, have always weighed around 60-65kg. 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, nudge said:

Garlic butter is nice, but not with a pizza... 

Garlic/herb butter baguette is where it's at 😎

Not often these days, maybe 2-3 times a month? And that's only because I love pizza 😂 haven't had a takeaway in ages. Haven't had fries, burgers or anything like that even longer. 

178cm, have always weighed around 60-65kg. 

Fries/chips are so overrated and boring anyway, i only have them as a last resort. Chicken Burger >>> Beef Burger. 

I'm approx. 190cm and 75kg.

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, JoshBRFC said:

Fries/chips are so overrated and boring anyway, i only have them as a last resort. Chicken Burger >>> Beef Burger. 

I'm approx. 190cm and 75kg.

I enjoy chips with a good schnitzel. A place in Tenerife I often went to used to do crazy good ones: 

IMG_20210612_163922_1.jpg

Would demolish it again at any time xD

• Subscriber
10 minutes ago, Coma said:

198cm and 135kg if my metric conversions are right.  Otherwise known as big unit.

Ah, now your forum name makes sense as that’s where you’re heading. :ph34r:

Jokes aside, are you just big boned or are you on steroids like @Happy Blue ? As that does sound like a unit 

😂

4 minutes ago, JoshBRFC said:

Ah, now your forum name makes sense as that’s where you’re heading. :ph34r:

Jokes aside, are you just big boned or are you on steroids like @Happy Blue ? As that does sound like a unit 

😂

Big-boned 😆.  No, I'm your typical American fat ass.  My curls are done with a fork in each hand.

• Subscriber
Just now, Coma said:

Big-boned 😆.  No, I'm your typical American fat ass.  My curls are done with a fork in each hand.

Haha I’m only messing with ya mate. As long as you’re happy in yourself that’s that’s most important thing, and you seem like a decent guy. 

You’re 2 metres tall aswell which is massive so I bet you don’t look like as much of a fat ass as you say and more like a unit B|.

22 hours ago, JoshBRFC said:

Ha I’m only spiking. But even so if it’s cold it’s cold, you said it. Anyway, far from being a small business - Domino’s.

8DD33189-3FFB-4C14-9225-7C789B9A616F.jpeg

Bargain id say. 

50% off offer ongoing atm people. 👍🏻👍🏻

The thing with Dominos is that while it's nice, you need the offers to justify the cost (basically, I'm not paying £30 for two pizza's as it would have cost).

22 hours ago, nudge said:

Dips for pizza? Why?... 

They come free with Dominos in fairness. 

Could be worse though. A mate of mine has tomato ketchup on his pizza.

5 hours ago, Stan said:

@JoshBRFC are you subtly asking for a ban by not liking FREE prawn crackers?!

Come on mate, think your pizza has got to your head. 

I agree. Prawn crackers are lovely, especially when free.

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

The thing with Dominos is that while it's nice, you need the offers to justify the cost (basically, I'm not paying £30 for two pizza's as it would have cost).

They come free with Dominos in fairness. 

Could be worse though. A mate of mine has tomato ketchup on his pizza.

I agree. Prawn crackers are lovely, especially when free.

Yeah but you eat them with medium-rare sheep so it doesn’t count.

Okay okay I get it - everyone likes them apart from me. 😏

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Is he Iranian at all? Because Iranians love ketchup on pizza.

I think it's disgusting personally xD

Why would you have ketchup on pizza when the base of any good pizza should have real flavoured seasoned tomato based sauce and not the shite that comes in bottles. That’s mad 😂

Just now, JoshBRFC said:

Why would you have ketchup on pizza when the base of any good pizza should have real flavoured seasoned tomato based sauce and not the shite that comes in bottles. That’s mad 😂

Don't ask me! They typically put it on pizza that's already got the tomato sauce. There's a lot of Iranians that put ketchup on damn near everything, I think it's mental xD

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Not sure if it counts as fast food but you get it fast so it kind of does.

But I like toby carvery. Great value for money as well. 

xD

It’s nice and easy and cheap to be fair. I don’t mind them.

KFC used to be one of the better ones, but it's wank now. The fries changed and they are awful nowadays.

I'm also adamant it's no longer chicken either. Tastes like shit.

The best takeaways around here are the Turkish and Indian ones in general or a good old chippy, although alot of chippies have gone downhill.

• Administrator
14 hours ago, Carnivore Chris said:

KFC used to be one of the better ones, but it's wank now. The fries changed and they are awful nowadays.

I'm also adamant it's no longer chicken either. Tastes like shit.

The best takeaways around here are the Turkish and Indian ones in general or a good old chippy, although alot of chippies have gone downhill.

Never had shit so can't compare?

• Subscriber

They haven't got a KFC on the Isle of Man currently although one is supposed to be opening. I haven't had KFC since I lived in the UK 4+ years ago. I do miss the fried chicken but it's probably good that the temptation isn't there to be honest.

They've also never had a Burger King over here. I used to make the most of that at Manchester Piccadilly whenever I was at university, and there was one near where I lived in Chorley for a couple of years.

Subway is underrated.

Do you guys have Five Guys in the UK? They finally opened one in Düsseldorf last year? Two years ago? Something like that. But due to the pandemic, I haven't been there yet. About time though. 

Archived