talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Something that might surprise us about you

football forum

I'm colour blind and mix up greens and blues.

I once asked for a hearing aid with an England badge in it, instead I was given a pure red hearing aid.

Steve Staunton used to be one of my favourite players when choosing to be Ireland in World Cup knockouts.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 12/06/2017 at 6:52 PM, ...Dan said:

I was a child actor. I played Bernard in Bernard's Watch.

The original or the re-make? Can't tell if you're being serious with that.

When I was about six I wanted to kill that kid so I could steal his watch. I wouldn't do it now of course: I'm happy with my life and know I can get to where I want to be but back then... not so much.

• 2 weeks later...

As a new member I'll take this opportunity to give you all some insight into my mentality.

- I used to have hair down to my arse, due to the evil  of male pattern baldness I now have my head shaved.

- I've shared beer and cigarettes with Blaze Bailey, back in his Wolfsbane days.

- At 6' 2" with my shaved head, long goatee, many tattoos and piercings I look like a dodgy rock club doorman.

- I hate Vauxhall astras. Literally.

- I haven't had an alcoholic drink for over 13 years...

Cats are awesome. Thank you.

• Administrator
4 hours ago, ficklered said:

- At 6' 2" with my shaved head, long goatee, many tattoos and piercings I look like a dodgy rock club doorman.

or this... :ph34r: 

image.png

21 minutes ago, Spike said:

Gotta say that negative space tattoo on his left-arm is actually pretty aesthetic. Kinda pops out around the rest of the sleeve.

Negative space is a bit of a trend. Used to have one on my upper arm, got a cover up done (a stylised Borneo rose) a couple of years ago...

5 hours ago, ficklered said:

- I used to have hair down to my arse, due to the evil  of male pattern baldness I now have my head shaved.

What is in the water at Old Trafford? It can't be a coincidence that you are now our 3rd bald Manchester United fan after Deadlinesman and Kel

1 hour ago, HoneyNUFC said:

What is in the water at Old Trafford? It can't be a coincidence that you are now our 3rd bald Manchester United fan after Deadlinesman and Kel

It's not the water. I still blame a mixture of Taibi, Djemba-Djemba & David Moyes... definately enough to make anyone tear their hair out.

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, Asura said:

I dont work in IT, many folks in the US get surprised everytime I mention to them that Im from India (obviously they would know when they see me) and I dont work in IT. xD

wait wtf, so this isn't you?!

image.png

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Asura said:

I dont work in IT, many folks in the US get surprised everytime I mention to them that Im from India (obviously they would know when they see me) and I dont work in IT. xD

I mean im not racist but i imagine every Indian fella is exactly like that show Outsourced :ph34r:

I actually found that show quite funny though..... 

3 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

I mean im not racist but i imagine every Indian fella is exactly like that show Outsourced :ph34r:

I actually found that show quite funny though..... 

I didnt watch that show but I have an idea what that is about, I should watch that some time. I dont blame you folks, because most of my people are into IT and tech support 

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Asura said:

I didnt watch that show but I have an idea what that is about, I should watch that some time. I dont blame you folks, because most of my people are into IT and tech support 

and for a certain amount of time (and for some companies, still the case) you'd ring an organisation's helpline and you'd be connected to 'Dave' or 'John' or 'Steve' with some of the thickest South Asian accents xDxD 

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

and for a certain amount of time (and for some companies, still the case) you'd ring an organisation's helpline and you'd be connected to 'Dave' or 'John' or 'Steve' with some of the thickest South Asian accents xDxD 

yeah, I have some of my friends who have "American names" because its easy for folks here to understand and also remember. 

Archived