talkfootball365

Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Something that might surprise us about you

football forum

Initially I thought, something along the lines of guilty pleasures but realised how narrow those parameters are. So I'll start to visualise what I mean

1. I'm the coaching lead for a team delivering a project that will save my employers 400k a year in resourcing and mailings. 

2. I've begun watching Star Voyager on Netflix and I'm utterly hooked

3. I threw up on my girlfriend  at Christmas, on only our 5th date. Classy.

1 minute ago, Batard said:

Initially I thought, something along the lines of guilty pleasures but realised how narrow those parameters are. So I'll start to visualise what I mean

3. I threw up on my girlfriend  at Christmas, on only our 5th date. Classy.

This is really the only one I am interested in, and whilst I am not surprised, I need to know more. Was it because of alcohol or did you pull out with poo on your doodle?

1. I have been teaching for a few years, and was Lead Teacher at my international school in Japan. I currently run a Literacy (and soon to be Numeracy) intervention program for the early primary year students.

2. I've thrown up on a mate in a taxi.

3. I have played football (soccer of course) for Western Australia Under 19's.

Edited by Anton
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Anton said:

This is really the only one I am interested in, and whilst I am not surprised, I need to know more. Was it because of alcohol or did you pull out with poo on your doodle?

The former. She won't let me kick in her back doors. 

1. I grew up in a largely Aboriginal-Australian rural community.

2. I lived less than five minutes walk away from Lang Park (Roar, Broncos, Reds, and Maroons)  in Brisbane but I could rarely afford games. My house shook when people cheered at the stadium.

1) I have accidentally killed a dog. The strays living in my building's compound have a habit of sleeping under the parked cars. Usually I check, but on that day I was in a hurry.

2) I teach under privileged kids (usually Maths and Science) at a local NGO on the weekends. 

3) I haven't thrown up for almost 16 years now. I remember the last time, because it was first time I ate pork. Thankfully, my stomach has made peace with pork now and I love some of the dishes.

Edited by IgnisExcubitor
  • Upvote 1

On 6/10/2017 at 2:52 PM, Panflute said:

1. I love animals to such a degree that witnessing animal cruelty in whatever form can keep me up at night and I usually block people on Facebook who share images of animal cruelty under whatever pretext.

2. I'm actually likeable in real life.

I take it your vegan? 

I destroyed my first car hitting some ice on the motorway in November on my way to Liverpool to meet the folks and see Everton. Shit match too, 1-1 with Swansea. 

I've had contact lenses/glasses since I was 11.

I'm distantly related to Oliver Cromwell on my Dad's side.

1 minute ago, Cannabis said:
  • I suffer from a rare condition called ''Gilberts Syndrome''
  • At the age of 14 I was signed to the Everton Football Club Youth Academy 
  • I have skidded across two lanes on a busy motorway but as it was Christmas Day I lived to tell the tale

explains a lot tbf

1) I still play beer league hockey (being a Canadian maybe not that surprising) but i could have played Junior once i graduated high school, i was good enough and had a shot to be drafted even. Instead i got fat and lazy and got a job B|

2) Ive played video games since my early teens and i still do when i get some free time.

3) Im a photography enthusiast. I have a Nikon D90 and i love nature photography and animals. 

4) Im a cat person, yes they're better. My cat is best. 

1. I've never had a kebab in my life.

2. I have never watched any of the following: Star Wars, Titanic, Game of Thrones, Breaking Bad, plenty of others, I've hardly seen any films / TV series compared to most people.

3. I find chicken nuggets absolutely disgusting and haven't got a clue how anyone likes them.