talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Donald Trump

football forum

12 hours ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Go on then enlighten me, I’ve not really followed it as the Democrat bloke Franken is the same it’s all very tit for tat, something to do with a yearbook I saw. Just seems a lot of smear bullshit from both sides

That shit is pretty readily available, but the gist is pretty much:

He's had 19 or so people come forward saying he "seduced" them while they were teenage girls. And 50something other people have corroborated their version of events.

The people corroborating the story include: colleagues who worked with Roy Moore, people who owned a mall (that had to ban him, since he wasn't leaving teenagers alone), and a police chief who said he was told to make sure Moore didn't bother high school cheerleaders.

Furthermore Moore hasn't even denied any of it. His wife is someone he met at her dance recital when she was 14 years old. Rather than deny anything, he said he always had the girls mother's permission.

That last sentence to me is pretty disgusting. Basically an admission he's a pedophile.

Franken's shit was offensive and he definitely sexually harassed that woman. But taking a picture of your hands over, but not touching, a sleeping woman's breasts is just weird. It doesn't really compare to being a kiddy fiddler.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few days ago news came out saying Flynn's legal team had dropped all communication with the Trump legal team and they were no longer working together. Now there's reports that Flynn's team has met with members of Mueller's special counsel - which is leading to speculation of an incoming plea deal.

Flynn's son is caught up in this shite, so I can imagine him singing like a canary to avoid ruining his son's life.

On 11/27/2017 at 11:52 AM, Tsubasa said:

Jesus Christ (me). 

When one pays too much attention to his tweets you aren't paying enough attention to his politics. It's genius, he has created this magnetic smokescreen that attracts derision instead of his political maneuvering. 

39 minutes ago, Spike said:

When one pays too much attention to his tweets you aren't paying enough attention to his politics. It's genius, he has created this magnetic smokescreen that attracts derision instead of his political maneuvering. 

He's also had his press secretary say his tweets are official White House statements though. I don't think there's been much political maneuvering at all from Trump or the GOP - the general plan of action has been to try to ram bills through with their slender majority, or have Pence be the tie breaker (as we saw happen in the confirmation hearings for his cabinet). His maneuvering and tweets led to a failure to bring democrats to the negotiating table when he tweeted "I don't see us negotiating with the democrats" in order to pass a budget and prevent a government shutdown.

Unless the goal from his maneuvering is to have a government shutdown. But I don't believe that would reflect well for his administration either.

In other news: he's re-tweeted shite from British biggots! And those biggots have... https://www.buzzfeed.com/jamesball/the-far-right-group-retweeted-by-donald-trump-deleted-a?utm_term=.lkmWKL8Zk#.gv6eLzGRk

5 hours ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Trump: "Deal with the extremist Islam problem in the UK by actively bashing them in public statements to inflame the situation and create more extremists"

UK Media " stop spreading hate"

MI5: "We have around 30,000 Islamist extremists in the UK, with around 4,000 on terror watch lists"

17 hours ago, Fairy In Boots said:

Trump: "Deal with the extremist Islam problem in the UK"

UK Media "Nonsense, you fascist, stop spreading hate"

MI5: "We have around 30,000 Islamist extremists in the UK, with around 4,000 on terror watch lists"

Lol he posted a video from a fascist group that had doctored footage. How do you feel about Oswald Mosley? Hero or traitor?

Also the PM isn't part of the media either.

10 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Lol he posted a video from a fascist group that had doctored footage. How do you feel about Oswald Mosley? Hero or traitor?

Also the PM isn't part of the media either.

I’m not arguing he was right or wrong to post the video (which I’ve not seen but can guess knowing Britain First) im just pointing out the stupidity of the hubristic scornful approach British media, commentators and politicians have reacted to his comments after May challenged him. 

Re Oswald Moseley my thoughts are this he would probably be a member of momentum in present day Jew hating labour after all that was his route last time 

45 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

I’m not arguing he was right or wrong to post the video (which I’ve not seen but can guess knowing Britain First) im just pointing out the stupidity of the hubristic scornful approach British media, commentators and politicians have reacted to his comments after May challenged him. 

Re Oswald Moseley my thoughts are this he would probably be a member of momentum in present day Jew hating labour after all that was his route last time 

Fair enough mate.

I'm not sure one journalist (with a pretty bad track record for saying incorrect things) indicates a network collapsing under fake news. The tax cuts are a big victory for him (and anyone who doesn't use itemised deductions under the US tax code) and GOP donors. The travel ban thing isn't final though - it's just going to be allowed to remain in effect until the Supreme Court makes a decision.

I think the Flynn news and his subsequent twitter meltdown indicate that not everything is good in Trump land.

I'm actually interested to see what the reaction to the GOP tax plan will be in the red states once it's been put in effect - because a lot of people rely on itemised deductions. It's also projected to massively add to the deficit, which US conservatives usually harp on about until they've got control and then they balloon it out of control (see: Bush 1, GWB, and now the Trumpster). The removal of deductions for state and local taxes is going to be immensely unpopular once people realise that's an effect of this tax bill.

• The title was changed to Donald Trump

Archived