• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Donald Trump

football forum

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

So someone getting downgraded, belittled, and put on blast has to go through the pain and shame and bring it up again??? If it was on the hip hop thread were no mods post, I understand but TWO ADMINISTRATORS posted right after that comment... Someone getting raped Is supposed to yell rape or it doesnt count? Scream assault ? It got overlooked because no one gives a fuck about Teso except my two brothas Marc and my Nick-nick

I mean, we might not always agree... but I certainly don't want you to have to go through any kind of racial abuse. That sort of shite shouldn't be tolerated in society, nobody should have to put up with it. And yeah, I think it's a bit fucked that the onus is on you or whoever is dealing with that shite... but it does seem like that's the only (or most effective way) to get something done about it, otherwise it's overlooked.

I posted 4 days after that post in question... and I don't know if I just didn't read the post or if I just let it go. But if it's the latter option, that's pretty shit of me and I wish I hadn't let it go. But I honestly don't remember seeing that. But after the last incident, if I see shit that's blatantly racist I'm going to report it - regardless of whether it's directed towards me, or towards you, or whoever. Because nobody should have to deal with people giving them shit based off their race or ethnicity. And you shouldn't worry about whether or not you're gonna encounter that kind of shite when you post on here. The harmless banter between us is... harmless - it pales in comparison to people saying racist or bigoted shit, which is hateful and degrading.

So yeah mate, I'm sorry that shite happened to you and no I don't necessarily think it's right that we'd have to report stuff like that to have anything done - but it does seem to be the most effective solution. But if others on here look out for each other and report the racist shite that might be directed to other people, then that would certainly be helpful to those the abuse is directed against.

Yeah I'm fairly confident that @Teso dos Bichos has experienced more racism than most on here, purely based on the fact that he lives in Alabama and he's a different ethnicity. Granted, that might be a pretty negative view of Alabama... but it had to have developed the reputation it has with regards to racism by being a state that has more than it's fair share of racists in it. My guess is Alabama's probably not as bad as the stereotypes (at least in actual cities), but the stereotypes exist because it is worse than other places with regards to its attitudes towards race.

I mean, I have no idea what you look like Teso, but I think I've been fairly lucky in that I'm half middle eastern... but looking at me you can't really tell. I'm just like a more hairy than average white bloke, so I've had the opportunity to have people say some pretty offensive shit to me when they have no idea that I'm a part of the people they've just said some horrible shit about. But that's also probably saved me from picking up unnecessary abuse from idiots when I otherwise might have, because who knows when a dumb cunt is going to say some dumb shite. But if people can tell you're different from looking at you and then actually treat you differently based off being Mexican... that's fucking shite mate :( 

Racists are scum, they should be treated like scum.

46 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Its so simple for you! You remind me Stan telling token to get over it. You don't know the struggle my life is on a daily basis. A random white guy pretending to be nice to my family at the store and turn around and say racist shit to his friend thinking we didnt know English or the local cop being racist to my mom when my dad got arrested in front of my five year old brother.   Don't fucking tell me its simple when I know damn well it ain't! For you , yeah.

No, you're right. I don't know your struggle. Nor do you know mine and let me tell you it isn't simple. 

I'm speaking on this forum. If some racial remark was made against you, report it. Do not wait. The quicker you report, the quicker the mods can see it and take action. 

50 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Especially trump fans right now lol! Had one dumb fuck saying Trump finna build that wall bye bye and I pulled out my driver license and said "cool, I can drive down south without a problem and check the wall myself" 😂 the look he had was priceless

I use to let it bother me but not no mo'. Best approach is to be yourself and ignore the bullshit, I have more white and black brothers than Mexicans because I live out on the country but those brothers of mine would not hesitate to go with me and whoop a racist mudafucka.

The mexicans can be racist too.. I couldn't tell you how many looks I have gotten from amigos when they see me talking to a black man or white.

Yeah I think people from all races can be racist as fuck for sure.

But yeah the Trump era has emboldened bigots, even in super liberal CA. So I can only guess what it's like in a state that red.

12 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Teso uses the n word and action is taken but two admins posted back to back after this racist ass post! WOW, see what I mean cannabis ? Double standards

Context  If I’m calling another member a N word or in this case a beaner then sure it’s racist. 

I’m satirising the American political establishment and their views on minority’s hence beaners which clearly has quotation marks. In future ask me to clarify if you take offence I’m happy to do so, so stop trying to drag others into whatever bullshit you’ve entangled yourself in and just take your punishment and stop grasping at straws you whiny little bitch. 

• Administrator

Right then. 

Cicero thanks for bringing it to attention. 

Teso, apologies you have to experience what you do in your daily life. I echo Dr Gonzo's thoughts in than no one should go through any kind of racism or be on the end of bigotry or see their family go through it. I've been there and experienced it here like you have in US. (not sure what the token comment was?).

Anyway, I also echo Gonzo's advice on reporting it. I've hidden the post in question but can understand there's context around Fairy's post. However, if offence is taken, let us know and we can look in to it. It may just have been a case that Batard and KS didn't fully read the post even if they did comment straight after? As much as we're here to moderate, we may not ready every single comment. Hence the report function comes in handy. 

Fairy, don't get personal (your last comment). There's no point and no need. You said what you needed to say (encouraging conversation so you can explain your reasons etc) so the last bit was unnecessary. 

• Administrator

P.S I couldn't care less that Rab doesn't post much here. He does a fuck load behind the scenes to get this place to where it is now and to make it even better and keep it growing. Without him you wouldn't even be here to post anything and neither would anyone else. So let's get rid of that grudge you have for him for whatever happened in the past and be a bit more appreciative of being able to post here because of his hard work. 

5 hours ago, Stan said:

Right then. 

Teso, apologies you have to experience what you do in your daily life. I echo Dr Gonzo's thoughts in than no one should go through any kind of racism or be on the end of bigotry or see their family go through it. I've been there and experienced it here like you have in US. (not sure what the token comment was?).

Anyway, I also echo Gonzo's advice on reporting it. I've hidden the post in question but can understand there's context around Fairy's post. However, if offence is taken, let us know and we can look in to it. It may just have been a case that Batard and KS didn't fully read the post even if they did comment straight after? As much as we're here to moderate, we may not ready every single comment. Hence the report function comes in handy. 

Fairy, don't get personal (your last comment). There's no point and no need. You said what you needed to say (encouraging conversation so you can explain your reasons etc) so the last bit was unnecessary. 

Lol this place is like a fucking safe space, it’s the Internet ffs.

If someone rakes up a post from a couple of months ago and bus chucks to deflect blame from some sort of moronic shit they’ve done in the past 48 hours then I think “whiny little bitch” is incredibly tame. My toddler does it day in day out to her brother, it’s the hallmark of either a toddler or and adult who’s a whiny little bitch. I’m just calling a spade a spade here. 

I get emails if the report function has been used. I’ll drop in and sort if I’m not in a meeting and can get on my phone. Apart from that, I genuinely don’t drop into every thread or read every post bar the last page when I’m on. It’d be pretty fucking tedious otherwise.

22 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Teso uses the n word and action is taken but two admins posted back to back after this racist ass post! WOW, see what I mean cannabis ? Double standards

Mate, I rarely visit non footballing sections. Better off reporting it so we all get an email and were all aware. 

Pretty naive to think the mods can visibly see every single post. Willing to bet you yourself Teso don't read through every single post in every thread. 

Press report the moment it happens going forward. Simples 

On 20/04/2018 at 17:09, Stan said:

Right then. 

Bit rich comming from you. You called Goochannejhad Goochannejihad back at the last world cup. But it's not racist because Indians are allowed to hate Arabs right??

1 hour ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Bit rich comming from you. You called Goochannejhad Goochannejihad back at the last world cup. But it's not racist because Indians are allowed to hate Arabs right??

No its not 

'A'- Jihad is a common name amongst Arabs.

'B'- Instead you are a racist because you think Iranians are Arabs :ph34r:

The Kanye stuff is hilarious watching the democrats and media establishment react  & him try to string a sentence together without putting his foot in his mouth 😂. 

It’s interesting though because for all the hyperbole and twisting of the narrative it appears the democrats stranglehold on the black vote is weakening. The attention alone he’s giving to black conservatives such as Owens & Sowell is immense, 24 hour coverage on cnn could get as many engaged as Kanye having a Twitter rampage does. 

Has there been any comment on the Simpsons Apu racism controversy on this site? 

I'd be interested to hear others thoughts. I am becoming quite dismayed at the notion continually further imbibing itself into western psyche that anything at all that offends anyone must be brow beaten by the masses and SJWs in a storm of outrage until it is withdrawn or changed. 

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Err what? 

• The title was changed to Donald Trump

Archived