talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Other Matches - Saturday 23rd November, 2019

football forum

9 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

Not bad under a manager that cant get his team to defend :ph34r:

Gonzo must be fuming xD

Makes me hate him more since the dumb cunt is the reason we lost the league with his failure to address our defense.

I wish he’d be shot into the sun, the fucking twat

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Storts said:

There's not a chance.

however would be funny considering how much time people like 6666 spent slagging him off

Never said he was a bad manager. Just an overrated one with his head and the media's collective heads up his arse. All of which is true. Barely got any criticism in your disastrous performances in 2019.

Would be interesting to see him at a big club. Don't think it'll be us though. Will probably go to Real Madrid and win something there and finally do something to be proud of. :14_relaxed:

• The topic was unpinned
  • Subscriber

Sounds like Silva won't get the boot just yet.

I can't see how he is going to turn things around but there doesn't seem any point in making another Allardyce appointment for the rest of the season instead of just seeing it out with Silva, unless we can genuinely get the right guy in for the long term now but I don't see who there is.

52 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

I can't see how he is going to turn things around but there doesn't seem any point in making another Allardyce appointment for the rest of the season instead of just seeing it out with Silva, unless we can genuinely get the right guy in for the long term now but I don't see who there is.

I would have said Wolves manager but to be honest he would be pretty stupid to jump ship as things stands. Sorry state of affairs. 

1 hour ago, RandoEFC said:

My mate reckons he's gone tomorrow. If they don't do it now then they'll definitely panic after the run of fixtures you have coming up

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, 6666 said:

Never said he was a bad manager. Just an overrated one with his head and the media's collective heads up his arse. All of which is true. Barely got any criticism in your disastrous performances in 2019.

Would be interesting to see him at a big club. Don't think it'll be us though. Will probably go to Real Madrid and win something there and finally do something to be proud of. :14_relaxed:

4 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Another candidate for humanity being better off if he were shot into the sun tbh

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

My mate reckons he's gone tomorrow. If they don't do it now then they'll definitely panic after the run of fixtures you have coming up

Yeah now the rumours are it's Unsworth to take over tomorrow again. Couldn't write it.

Hard call to put a new manager in right now because of the diabolical schedule we've got coming up, you don't want to waste your new manager bounce on fixtures where you probably won't get many points anyway.

19 minutes ago, Storts said:

You always mention me from out of nowhere and then you always get upset and rattled when I give an extremely reasonable, calm response. :dam: This sort of "I can take anyone on" mentality quickly turning into "Damn, I've shit my pants, no one look" reminds me of why Tottenham's golden generation achieved nothing.

31 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Yeah now the rumours are it's Unsworth to take over tomorrow again. Couldn't write it.

Hard call to put a new manager in right now because of the diabolical schedule we've got coming up, you don't want to waste your new manager bounce on fixtures where you probably won't get many points anyway.

Yeah I agree you wouldn't want to do it with the fixtures coming up. Surely the international break would have been the time of they were going to do it?

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, LFCMike said:

Yeah I agree you wouldn't want to do it with the fixtures coming up. Surely the international break would have been the time of they were going to do it?

We had three wins and a draw in the last five though going into the international break and the loss was an unlucky one at Brighton so things didn't look that bad.

Silva is suffering not just the anger from his tenure but the anger that has built up from the fact that our fans have sat and watched that exact performance at Goodison about 20 times under Martinez, Koeman, Allardyce and now Silva. Nothing seems to change even though we've changed all of the players, the manager, the director of football, the owner and most of the board since Moyes left. We're just cursed to be shit or simply rotten somewhere at the core of the club.

3 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

We had three wins and a draw in the last five though going into the international break and the loss was an unlucky one at Brighton so things didn't look that bad.

Silva is suffering not just the anger from his tenure but the anger that has built up from the fact that our fans have sat and watched that exact performance at Goodison about 20 times under Martinez, Koeman, Allardyce and now Silva. Nothing seems to change even though we've changed all of the players, the manager, the director of football, the owner and most of the board since Moyes left. We're just cursed to be shit or simply rotten somewhere at the core of the club.

I should actually be laughing right now but I'm legitimately feeling for you mate. When we were on the brink of going into administration i was literally heartbroken. I imagine that's pretty much how you feel now? Fucking football hey, it absolutely kills ya 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, LFCMadLad said:

I should actually be laughing right now but I'm legitimately feeling for you mate. When we were on the brink of going into administration i was literally heartbroken. I imagine that's pretty much how you feel now? Fucking football hey, it absolutely kills ya 

I'm not arsed. I feel more and more distant each day. It's sad. The Isle of Man are finally entering a club into about the 10th tier of English football as of August so I'm genuinely considering investing my support in that instead. Never had an actual local club to follow and the Premier League is just more and more of a media driven circus each year.

I'll always support Everton but that apathy is becoming entrenched now.

1 minute ago, RandoEFC said:

I'm not arsed. I feel more and more distant each day. It's sad. The Isle of Man are finally entering a club into about the 10th tier of English football as of August so I'm genuinely considering investing my support in that instead. Never had an actual local club to follow and the Premier League is just more and more of a media driven circus each year.

I'll always support Everton but that apathy is becoming entrenched now.

Stick with it mate..  things can turn around so quickly. Look at us! We were absolutely fucked 6 years ago. Klopp came in and look at us now. You just need the right manager mate.

• Subscriber

Everton are the ultimate poisoned chalice of a job. No matter what players they get in, what coaches, board etc.... it's just the same old story isn't it?

Anyhow about our game - quality from us once again. It's become routine now. I've hit the point that I'd be gobsmacked if we didn't make the top four.

17 hours ago, Dan said:

Everton are the ultimate poisoned chalice of a job. No matter what players they get in, what coaches, board etc.... it's just the same old story isn't it?

Eddie Howe is an Everton fan. I think he could be the anomaly that guides them in the right direction. Especially given how poor some of the top clubs are being ran.

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, The Palace Fan said:

Eddie Howe is an Everton fan. I think he could be the anomaly that guides them in the right direction. Especially given how poor some of the top clubs are being ran.

I can see it happening as well for the same reason, however, I think it would go tits up.

Everton are in a cycle that frustrates even me and what's it to me?

Archived