talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Chelsea 2-1 Tottenham - Saturday 22nd February, 2020

football forum

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The title was changed to Chelsea 2-1 (Rudiger OG 89") Tottenham - Saturday 22nd February, 2020
  • Subscriber
21 minutes ago, ...Dan said:

Wow.

I am genuinely struggling to get that invested in this league this season (and that's despite us having the second best season of my lifetime). The entire thing's been an absolute farce from start to finish.

Well at least that none sending off decision did not make a difference to the outcome in the end but curious now why they would not revisit the initial call and tell the ref to issue a second yellow for the offence so the player would rightly have to leave the pitch??? Not sure what the ruling is on it beside the fact it would have made a mockery of proceedings even more... 

Can you imagine the fallout had he been instrumental in getting Spurs a draw or even scoring himself... not down to the player obviously but once again showing us that it's not the technology at fault but those using it that causes the most controversy... 

On the match itself I thought we played well and with Giroud up front you had a more positive feeling that we could convert chances we created which is not normally the case... He does bring a lot of calm and experience to the side and I have no idea at all why Lampard has sidelined him for so long?? Even in the course of a normal season you would have expected him to play more even on rotation.. 

17 minutes ago, Rick said:

No retrospective ban for Lo Celso, even though the officials have admitted they got the initial decision incorrect. 

Laughable. 

Do these people not realise what a laughing stock they are making of their own decision making.... Laughable is an understatement 

• Subscriber

Considering the challenges we’ve had against us this season like Robertson’s, Capoue’s, Cantwells and Sterling’s I’m glad to see we get a bit of fortune our way.

Shocking performance though from a shocking team. That’s the worst Chelsea team I can remember and we’ve made them look good twice this season. Pathetic from start to finish. 

2 hours ago, God is Haaland said:

Nice circular logic. I bet that's your 2nd biggest trick, right after losing hair. :)

Please continue to make personal jibes at someone you don’t know or interact with after receiving no malicious or personal provocation. It’s a one way ticket to post preview and a ban. First warning. Thanks.

Mourinho: "Look at Chelsea they played a World Cup winning striker up front, England’s second striker on the bench, and Belgium’s second striker in the stands. We had no strikers on the pitch, no strikers on the bench and two in the hospital."

Classic Mourinho after a big loss. I've always wondered if he comes up with these on the spot xD

• The title was changed to Chelsea 2-1 Tottenham - Saturday 22nd February, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived