talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Transfer Rumours 2017

Rumours Man City are preparing a £60m bid for Sanchez. With Draxler and Lemar as possible replacements, I'm slightly tempted by selling a player that's going to leave on a free next season anyway to bring one of them in.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, 6666 said:

Rumours Man City are preparing a £60m bid for Sanchez. With Draxler and Lemar as possible replacements, I'm slightly tempted by selling a player that's going to leave on a free next season anyway to bring one of them in.

I'd be happy with that. Sanchez seems a mardy little toe rag anyway. 

Andre Carrillo very close to signing for Watford. 

Good player but extremely overrated. Edison Flores is the better Peruvian winger as is Paolo Hurtado.

Just now, Spike said:

Alright which one of you cheeky cunts wrote this on wikipedia?

HAHAHAHA I can promise you it wasn't me - I don't rate Carrillo THAT much.

Besides, he rejected an interview from me when I called him...

With Carrillo off to Watford, we'd look a little like this club wise:

Gallese (Veracruz)

Advincula (Lobos) - Rodriguez (Universitario) - Callens (New York City) - Trauco (Flamengo)

Yotun (Orlando City) - Aquino (Lobos)

Carrillo (Watford) - Cueva (Sao Paolo) - Flores (Aab Aalborg)

Guerrero (Flamengo)

Our strongest 11 would have 10 of 11 in a foreign league, and not in bad leagues either. Advincula, Aquino, and Gallese in Mexico. Callens and Yotun in the MLS (and Yotun being the DP), Carrillo in the PL and Cueva, Guerrerro and Trauco in Brazil. Rodriguez has already played abroad for Braga in Portugal. 

Just when I thought Farfan, Vargas, Guerrero, and Pizarro's retirement will make us go backwards, but we're actually going forward. 

Other players abroad

Renato Tapia (CM, Feyenoord)

Raul Ruidiaz (ST, Monarcas Morelia)

Paolo Hurtado (RW, Vitoria Guiamares)

Christian Ramos (CB, Emelec)

Sergio Peña (CM, Granada)

Yordy Reyna (ST, Vancouver Whitecaps)

Jefferson Farfan (ST, Lokomotiv Moscow)

• Subscriber
29 minutes ago, Spike said:

28+14=42

I realise that - but the price isn't 42 million. It's 28 million with the potential to rise to 42, if all the add ons are met, which most of the time they are not. 

• Subscriber

https://punchng.com/politics-keeping-musa-on-leicester-bench-says-pinnick/amp/

Embarrassing article claiming politics is keeping Ahmed Musa out of our side, nothing at all to do with him being a bag of wank on the pitch.

Musa's been linked with a move away all summer and we're still trying to get rid as Shakespeare isn't a fan. Hull on loan is the most logical move as they've just lost Hernandez for the season and are managed by Slutsky who had him at CSKA Moscow.

• Subscriber
30 minutes ago, 6666 said:

Davinson Sanchez has been refusing to train for the past few days to force a move to Tottenham. What a cunt.

Good fit for Tottenham.

Not true, he's been at training.

1 minute ago, shut up said:

Alderweireld is refusing to sign a contract extension. I think he'll give it one more year and spurs know this.

With Davinson's age, its a smart investment but as with all young players, still a gamble.

20 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Real Madrid to renew saga over Manchester United keeper David De Gea

xD 

Yep...  They've got that new and improved fax machine and it seems that De Gea could be the signing of the summer for Real Madrid.  To be honest, if they accomplished it which I think will be very difficult, it would make them complete right now.  I rate Navas, but De Gea is more special.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived