• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

George Floyd Death - Derek Chauvin Guilty of Murder

football forum

• Administrator
43 minutes ago, Azeem said:

There was another where police was arresting a black FBI agent

Yeah saw that.

The face on the coppers was a picture when they pulled out his ID. 

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, Inti Brian said:

Spot on. I get the frustration but some of this makes it sound like they are the only ones who should have privilege. All lifes matter, and blacks aren't exclusive to the discrimination. 

Fuck off. 

The words, 'All Lives Matter', are 99.99% spoken by white Americans who grew up in nice neighborhoods with a picket fence and a nice functional home. My wife, used to say 'All Lives Matter'. 

The difference? Is there is no race of people here in America that have had it worse over our history that the Black community. It's not about White people, Asians, or anything else, it's about the crimes that are consistently raged against the Black community. I live in the home of the civil right movement, and grew up in a predominately black neighborhood, so in some regards, I was able to grow up and witness the appalling discrimination when a house would get broken into or any other petty crime gets committed, but do I get questioned? No, but all my black friends did, and multiple times. 

My wife grew up very privileged and had no idea about any of this, but the video of George Floyd's murder opened her eyes and now she is doing her part in the cause. 

The violence is deplorable in these protests, and are typically done my anarchists and people not even from the city that they are protesting in...But this issue IS about the Black Community and to pretend it's anything else proves that you are part of the problem. 

#BLM

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Azeem said:

There was another where police was arresting a black FBI agent

Pissed myself laughing at that one when they cuffed him, found his badge and then had to un-cuff him, classic xD

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Eco said:

Fuck off. 

The words, 'All Lives Matter', are 99.99% spoken by white Americans who grew up in nice neighborhoods with a picket fence and a nice functional home. My wife, used to say 'All Lives Matter'. 

The difference? Is there is no race of people here in America that have had it worse over our history that the Black community. It's not about White people, Asians, or anything else, it's about the crimes that are consistently raged against the Black community. I live in the home of the civil right movement, and grew up in a predominately black neighborhood, so in some regards, I was able to grow up and witness the appalling discrimination when a house would get broken into or any other petty crime gets committed, but do I get questioned? No, but all my black friends did, and multiple times. 

My wife grew up very privileged and had no idea about any of this, but the video of George Floyd's murder opened her eyes and now she is doing her part in the cause. 

The violence is deplorable in these protests, and are typically done my anarchists and people not even from the city that they are protesting in...But this issue IS about the Black Community and to pretend it's anything else proves that you are part of the problem. 

#BLM

And to sum it all up in a minute!

• Subscriber
10 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Pissed myself laughing at that one when they cuffed him, found his badge and then had to un-cuff him, classic xD

He isn't an FBI agent though. Great video nonetheless. The dude had so much self confidence too... 

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-factcheck-minnesota-detained-fbi/fact-check-man-detained-in-rochester-minnesota-is-not-an-fbi-agent-idUSKBN2383Q9

1 hour ago, Eco said:

Fuck off. 

#BLM

Read the rest of my posts before telling me to “fuck off”. Thanks and bye.

53 minutes ago, IgnisExcubitor said:

It's better to follow individuals than an outlet.

I do that for Indian news. Works better for me. 

I posted in the Trump thread about Philip DeFranco on YouTube. He's great. 

Just as more proof that racism isn't the same everywhere: white people in Peru get targeted by the police for corruption and bribery. My parents have been subject to that abuse before, and not just in Peru but in Mexico as well. They have privilege in the USA but in other countries it's not the same story. Hence why I think the riots outside of the USA should be adjacent to the US embassies or a show of solidarity. Not getting violent like in Montreal.

1 hour ago, Inti Brian said:

Don't need to in all honestly because I know you how talk about current events. The simple fact that you mention 'All Lives Matter', despite the rest of what you may or may not have said, just goes to prove that you don't get it. 

Watch Stan's video, it's spot on. 

1 hour ago, Inti Brian said:

And No. Fuck off. 

As Seth Rogan has been saying onilne...

seth-rogen-1.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&w=

3 minutes ago, Eco said:

Don't need to in all honestly 

We know you don’t because if you read the rest of my posts you can see I was being perfectly reasonable and that I am not against the protests in the USA in any way.

1 minute ago, Inti Brian said:

We know you don’t because if you read the rest of my posts you can see I was being perfectly reasonable and that I am not against the protests in the USA in any way.

When did I mention anything about your stance on the protests? (Here's a clue...I didn't). 

10 minutes ago, Eco said:

despite the rest of what you may or may not have said, just goes to prove that you don't get it. 

Watch Stan's video, it's spot on. 

I clearly said that I understand why it’s exclusively protests for black people given the history of it in the USA but that the violence is going to affect everyone in the country xD

Just proves that you can’t gather a single point in one post. If that’s the only post you’re going to read, I recommend you put me on ignore instead having a go at the little things. It will do you a world of good.

1 minute ago, Eco said:

When did I mention anything about your stance on the protests? (Here's a clue...I didn't). 

Here’s a clue: 

“the fact you mention all lives matter shows that you don’t get it”

Stop moving the goalposts.

Just now, Inti Brian said:

I clearly said that I understand why it’s exclusively protests for black people given the history of it in the USA but that the violence is going to affect everyone in the country xD

Just proves that you can’t gather a single point in one point. If that’s the only post you’re going to read, I recommend you put me on ignore instead having a go at the little things. It will do you a world of good.

But I didn't disagree with you there...not once. 

And I swear you make me laugh speaking about this ignore button which many times we have begged you to use on whichever user you are feuding with at the moment. (it has been a few). 

Just now, Eco said:

But I didn't disagree with you there...not once. 

And I swear you make me laugh speaking about this ignore button which many times we have begged you to use on whichever user you are feuding with at the moment. (it has been a few). 

Then why did you tell me to fuck off if you’re not even going to read the rest of it? You clearly disagreed and you’re denying it now. Hilarious.

Just for the record I have someone on ignore at the moment (Tommy) and I don’t plan on taking him off anytime soon which is helping lots.

The winner from the above heated debate can fight the winner from me and Spike.

Ha ha kidding. Spoke to Spike via private message. We cleared things up and had a quick chat about pubes.

8 minutes ago, Inti Brian said:

Just for the record I have someone on ignore at the moment (Tommy) and I don’t plan on taking him off anytime soon which is helping lots.

Yet you still read every single one of my posts, you donkey. 

• The title was changed to George Floyd Death - Derek Chauvin Guilty of Murder

Archived