talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Comunio 2020/2021

23 minutes ago, Stan said:

Nah defender is defender.

In the game it wouldn't/shouldn't matter where you've chosen them to play in that defensive line. 

Also, don't forget, -4 points for an unfilled position in your line-up ;) 

I see, so could have fullbacks in central defence and wide midfielders in central midfield. :S

Yeah, I read that bit about the -4 penalty for an unfiled position in the line-up.

I think I overpaid in this round for Kobel, but I badly wanted him Thought others might be after him as well, but they most probably weren't. Lol xD

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
18 minutes ago, Michael said:

I see, so could have fullbacks in central defence and wide midfielders in central midfield. :S

Technically, yes. They're defenders at the end of the day. You don't get separate points for full-backs/centre-backs/sweepers etc etc. I presume the game doesn't take in to account where each individual member places a specific midfielder in midfield or defender in defence. 

3 hours ago, Michael said:

Yeah, I read that bit about the -4 penalty for an unfiled position in the line-up.

I think I overpaid in this round for Kobel, but I badly wanted him Thought others might be after him as well, but they most probably weren't. Lol xD

You were not that wrong, wanted Kobel as a backup, you outbid me by 300k, though.

5 hours ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

You were not that wrong, wanted Kobel as a backup, you outbid me by 300k, though.

I guess I don't feel so bad now, 300k extra is still a lot of money though and so is the extra 1 million euros that I paid above his market value. xD

The ironic thing is that Kobel literally officially joined Stuttgart yesterday, so he essentially went from being 2nd choice at Hoffenheim, to 1st choice at Stuttgart. That was one of the reasons that made me think that demand for him would be high. Players having game time is clearly essential in this game and Kobel being on the bench at Hoffenheim, would have been useless for me.

• Administrator

Alaba at 12m xDxDxD 

Compared to other prices that is an absolute bargain and I wish I had the money to spend it all on him. 

What's Lewandowski gonna come out at? 4m? 5m? xD 

44 minutes ago, Stan said:

Only if I didn't already have 2 Hertha defenders! How come you're selling?

On second thought I’ve taken him off the transfer list. I can’t see getting somebody of his quality for less. I just hope he starts more games this coming season. 

Also, would there be any interest from all parties of doing a premier league one of these? 

• Administrator
18 minutes ago, Rick said:

On second thought I’ve taken him off the transfer list. I can’t see getting somebody of his quality for less. I just hope he starts more games this coming season. 

Also, would there be any interest from all parties of doing a premier league one of these? 

I personally wouldn't (that may change!), I quite like the current official FPL one. 

When you put a player up for sale, is the computer guaranteed to make an offer for the player?

Also if the computer does buy the player off of you, is it possible that the computer pays a transfer fee above the players market value?

• Administrator
31 minutes ago, Michael said:

When you put a player up for sale, is the computer guaranteed to make an offer for the player?

Also if the computer does buy the player off of you, is it possible that the computer pays a transfer fee above the players market value?

Not sure about guaranteed but I missed the computer making an offer for Burgstaller yesterday and the offer expired, so I had to put him back on the market for cheaper xD 

• Subscriber
38 minutes ago, Michael said:

Yes for the first part. No (or unlikely) for the second. 

2 hours ago, nudge said:

Yes for the first part. No (or unlikely) for the second. 

Ok, I see, that's interesting. So if say you reject the computer's first offer, is it likely that the computer will come back with another offer the next day if the player is still up for sale? Or does the computer just make one offer?

• Subscriber
10 minutes ago, Michael said:

Ok, I see, that's interesting. So if say you reject the computer's first offer, is it likely that the computer will come back with another offer the next day if the player is still up for sale? Or does the computer just make one offer?

That I don't know, sorry! Try it and let us know 😂

3 hours ago, nudge said:

That I don't know, sorry! Try it and let us know 😂

I was also going to ask, when the season starts, the points that the players have will start from scratch, right? Because the players obviously have points on display right now, but those points I surmise are what they gained from last season and I assume that every player will start on 0 points once the season starts, correct?

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Michael said:

I was also going to ask, when the season starts, the points that the players have will start from scratch, right? Because the players obviously have points on display right now, but those points I surmise are what they gained from last season and I assume that every player will start on 0 points once the season starts, correct?

Oh yes, definitely! Every player starts on 0 points, as you said, the points currently on display just show what their tally was last season.

Archived