talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What Parallel Universe Would You Like To Live In?

football forum

If you could choose to live in a parallel universe which has one minor difference to our universe, what would you choose?

I've always thought it would be nice to live in a world where insects are more scared of us. I'd like to be able to lie down on the grass, go camping, even just stay in my house without insects deciding to crawl on me/fly at me etc. I recently got out of the shower, picked up the towel for my hair and found an earwig on it. That's definitely something I could live without.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Cicero said:

A universe where Gravilo Princip stayed home and made a sandwich instead of going out and buying one. 

As good as this sounds I'm happy living in a world, where the German Kaiserreich is a distant history and I'm quite sure that the central and eastern European countries can do without being a suppressed part of the Austrian-Hungarian KuK monarchy, as well.

A parallel universe where you could eat whatever you want and the more you ate, the more of a beefcake you become.

Pizza would replace Protein Shakes, Chips would replace Vegetables and Chocolate would replace Rice Cakes.

Eating Ice Cream would enhance your 6 pack whilst eating anything Green would only stunt your progress.

• Subscriber

A parallel universe where human beings could all live together without killing each other because of the colour of there skin or religious beliefs.

A parallel universe where we could jump on a starship and visit all the planets in the universe just like Star Trek...I had to put that one in, I would love it  :x

16 hours ago, Lucas said:

A parallel universe where you could eat whatever you want and the more you ate, the more of a beefcake you become.

Pizza would replace Protein Shakes, Chips would replace Vegetables and Chocolate would replace Rice Cakes.

Eating Ice Cream would enhance your 6 pack whilst eating anything Green would only stunt your progress.

Sign me up too, sounds great. Can we make this parallel universe cross over into my no hangover universe?

1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Sign me up too, sounds great. Can we make this parallel universe cross over into my no hangover universe?

Definitely. It would be the perfect Utopia.

Amazing diets everyone could stick to, no hangovers, we all look hench with massive cocks, although we don't really need them because women flock to us naturally and love our charisma, gym's are abolished, zero tolerance on Chavs, the internet is free with 20G signal everywhere and anyone being a dickhead on social media is electrocuted on site through their phone as a reminder not to be a cunt.

6 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

A parallel universe where human beings could all live together without killing each other because of the colour of there skin or religious beliefs.

2 minutes ago, Harvsky said:

Which year did you enter the Miss World competition?:ph34r:

See the source image

• Subscriber

I've been thinking long and hard, but couldn't come up with anything better than this:

On 17/08/2020 at 21:26, Rucksackfranzose said:

A universe where beer hasn't to brewed but springs from springs, so that you can take one whenever you want without paying for it.

Perfection.

On 18/08/2020 at 02:18, ...Dan said:

If you could choose to live in a parallel universe which has one minor difference to our universe, what would you choose?

I've always thought it would be nice to live in a world where insects are more scared of us. I'd like to be able to lie down on the grass, go camping, even just stay in my house without insects deciding to crawl on me/fly at me etc. I recently got out of the shower, picked up the towel for my hair and found an earwig on it. That's definitely something I could live without.

Don’t come here then!

Archived