talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Chelsea Discussion

football forum

Christensen again fucked up for the goal, if we don't include his poor man marking on Lingaard it will be three in three. I understand he is still young an developing but maybe we should give Luiz a go in the big games. Think the fairy tale with Conte is over, the fans sing his name and he plays against the team. Hope i am wrong but think he is just counting the seconds to walk out the door. 

Conte talking about the players playing with fear not long ago.

No striker? 5 defenders on the pitch at all times, sitting deep! 'We must be prepared to suffer without the ball' how many times have we heard that?

And you wonder why the players are supposedly playing with fear! xD

If we do sack Conte and the next managers plays 343 i will go into suicidal mode. Our wing backs aren't good at defending, and aren't good at attacking, so change the formation and make the 11 on the pitch worth while. Moses and Alonso are shit since forever, why don't we drop them for Emerson and Zappacosta? so so many questions unanswered but if we do keep Conte and he continues fucking around he should be sacked. Everything considered he is getting on my tits with the constant crying, okay you didn't get the players etc but you are not even using the one's you have. Play the best team change the system or it is done. 

Managers are stubborn mate, especially the top ones, they stick to what they know and often it comes as their undoing in the end. Strange because we have seen more experimentation and tactical variation with Conte compared to other managers we've had.

He's admitted that Hazard has been playing as a striker as it gives the team more balance and as Willian and Pedro do more work defensively. Sounds like Mourinho. We're seriously limiting our best player and it doesn't benefit Morata, Willian or Pedro for that matter either. @LFCMadLad

It's worth watching some of the highlights of our games last season particularly after the formation change and look at the amount of space teams use to give us. We got a lot of confidence from that run we had last season and it was the basis for the title win. It's hard to believe I watched some of the best football I've seen from a Chelsea team last season.

Well its taken a while but others have caught up with me (I said it months ago) n mentioned our manager blames everything else for our troubles.

As I said back then the quicker we move him on the better.

I highlighted our wasting of our best player in the game against Barcelona and Sundays game franked that fact, only this time Hazard made it plain to a blind man how much he detested how he was being used. It didnt help that Pedro's distribution rivaled the company supplying KFC's Chicken these past few weeks, but for a manager to already see Hazard can not play that role a number of times this season, to do it again is quite frankly rookie decisions. Pathetic. With the return leg against Barcelona on the horizon it will be interesting who he plays in the forward role, cause I am certain we will be set up the same.

Now I know the manager is getting stick for how we set up, but to be honest, those wankers on sky who pretend to be knowledgeable football experts are the same wankers who called our 1-0 win against the so called last world beaters Man City team (Ivanovic scored) a Mourinho Masterclass. Very little difference between the tactics and like I say, those who have the mouthpiece of Sky are best muted as soon as they open their mouths. Last season was the same, just had Costa, but the manager has fucked that up.

Our young CH continues to burn us. Alonso didnt do him any favours for the goal, but the fact remains he is allowing golden chances in most matches. The manager has fallen out with Luiz, so it looks like the boy has freehold over the position for now.

15 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Hazard just doesn't influence games like Salah or KDB do! 

Hazard should definitely have more of a De Bruyne type influence because that's the area where you can create havoc. Salah on the other hand is a player that requires a Hazard/De Bruyne type figure to make the whole thing complete.  I know what you're getting at though.

Eden Hazard certainly seems to have slowly regressed from his earlier version a few years back.

2 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Hazard should definitely have more of a De Bruyne type influence because that's the area where you can create havoc. Salah on the other hand is a player that requires a Hazard/De Bruyne type figure to make the whole thing complete.  I know what you're getting at though.

Eden Hazard certainly seems to have slowly regressed from his earlier version a few years back.

He's not influential mate. Ignore the two league titles, POTS,  and league cup. 

Forget the fact that he's played in a defensive set up throughout his time in England and under two defensive minded manager. Forget the fact that our current manager plays him as a target man countless times where he never sees any of the ball. 

Hazard wishes he could be as good as KDB or Salah. 

Why is the finger being pointed at Hazard? It's not his fault the current manager is a fucking idiot. At least the previous manager had the balls to stick him on the bench in some of the games we were set up not to lose.

We have the best player in the EPL, alas our last two permanent managers have not found it within themselves to allow him to play in 100% of our games.

It's that simple!

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, The Liquidator said:

Why is the finger being pointed at Hazard? It's not his fault the current manager is a fucking idiot. At least the previous manager had the balls to stick him on the bench in some of the games we were set up not to lose.

We have the best player in the EPL, alas our last two permanent managers have not found it within themselves to allow him to play in 100% of our games.

It's that simple!

xD Hazard is not the best player in the Premier League. 

• Upvote 1

Hazard has the potential to be amongst the best without a doubt. But he’s not because of himself and not Conte. Right at this moment it’s no surprise but De Bruyne is the best in this particular league and in the top three players in the world in my opinion.

Hazard seems to have character issues which isn’t unusual with footballers. His football is very susceptible to how he seems to feel and THAT is a character trait that will never let you be amongst the utmost best.  

5 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Hazard has the potential to be amongst the best without a doubt. But he’s not because of himself and not Conte. Right at this moment it’s no surprise but De Bruyne is the best in this particular league and in the top three players in the world in my opinion.

Hazard seems to have character issues which isn’t unusual with footballers. His football is very susceptible to how he seems to feel and THAT is a character trait that will never let you be amongst the utmost best.  

Can't agree with any of that and both sentences contradict each other. Would you not agree that having a manager that implements a defensive system to which it restricts Hazard's ability as a player, have bearing on how he feels? 

Fact of the matter is, I am wiilling to wager that the likes of Aguero, Silva, KDB, Salah etc wouldn't have the same influence Hazard has had in our system and under Conte/Mourinho. KDB and Salah already tried under Mourinho, and were shipped off. 

2 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Chelsea don't often utilise attacking players to their full potential, they didn't with De Bruyne himself(who I agree with you on about being the best in the league at the moment) and this is the case with Hazard. For me the Belgian would stand out a lot more if he was at City and playing under Pep. Hazard in the current City team is a scary thought

• Upvote 1