talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Matchday Chat - 2016/17 season archive

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Mane would walk into any team in this division.

And? You're out of the title race for dropping points against lower opposition, not for one player gone on international duty 

• Subscriber

Sympathy for the likes of Davies, Calvert Lewin and Pennington who have been fielded in a poor system for me. The only one of our players I'd massively criticise is Barkley. No idea why Calvert Lewin started as while he scored last time out, I feared that he'd offer very little today and I've been right so far. The change of system to the 5-2-3 or whatever it's meant to be hasn't worked at all either. 

Mirallas must be wondering how the fuck he can't get a spot in this side and I hope he comes on second half. 

• Subscriber

I honestly thought we should have had another goal in that first half and we might have had Countinho taken the chance he created for himself. We're piling the pressure on now and Barkley has been very fortunate so far.

2 minutes ago, Cicero said:

And? You're out of the title race for dropping points against lower opposition, not for one player gone on international duty 

Coutinho, Henderson & Mane missing all at the same time was a big loss. 

Its the equivalent of you lot losing Hazard, Kante & Costa except we don't have the depth to cover it. 

Just now, LFCMadLad said:

Coutinho, Henderson & Mane missing all at the same time was a big loss. 

Its the equivalent of you lot losing Hazard, Kante & Costa except we don't have the depth to cover it. 

youve dropped silly points when they have been on the pitch aswell...

13 minutes ago, Inverted said:

Lol I get into the house and within a minute Ross Barkleys took a shite touch and went studs up on Lovren.

Some things never change.

Needs to be castrated. Perfect Mourinho type player

17 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

We've not fielded our best 11 all season. Of course it matters. 

Not when you still have enough quality on the pitch to win those games.   Burnley, Swansea, Sunderland, Hull, all of which were games you should of won. 

1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

Wish Sky Sports would stop rimming Daniel Craig every 16 seconds.

Jesus wept.

Is it Davies that's just come through the ranks? He looks miles better than Barkley in every department! Very steady player. 

Archived