Matchday Chat - 2016/17 season archive

• Subscriber

Everton:

Robles

Williams Jagielka Pennington

Holgate Davies Gueye Baines

Calvert-Lewin Lukaku Barkley

Subs - Stekelenburg, Kone, Mirallas, Barry, Valencia, Lookman, Kenny

Don't need to see the Liverpool side. Anything less than 3-0 would surprise me.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got to feel a bit for Everton really, injuries have fucked them over a bit, that looks a weak line-up for a huge game like this. Credit to Koeman for putting faith into the youngsters though.

21 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Filled with pessimism about this now, Liverpool should have the beating of that defence. For fucking fuck's sake :(

Keep the faith and all...

I'll cheer Everton on for you. Always respected the club.

2 minutes ago, HoneyNUFC said:

It is April, Sunderland's season starts here as usual, they will comfortably beat Watford.

They're done this season, they've not got their usual six points off us to keep them up!

• The topic was featured
13 minutes ago, True Bender said:

The £35.02m for Mané look like an absolute steal. If only that godforsaken Africa cup didn't happen.

Haha what a shit excuse. 

We've had Drogba, Essien, Mikel, Kalou all unavailable due to the ACON for YEARS 

Just now, Cicero said:

Haha what a shit excuse. 

We've had Drogba, Essien, Mikel, Kalou all unavailable due to the ACON for YEARS 

To be fair, I think Mane still looks like a steal despite being missing. One thing Chelsea have had for a while though is a deep as fuck squad compared to their rivals... as you're an oil money club.

4 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

To be fair, I think Mane still looks like a steal despite being missing. One thing Chelsea have had for a while though is a deep as fuck squad compared to their rivals... as you're an oil money club.

I forgot how Liverpool couldn't replace and cope when ONE footballer is off for international duty. FFS we had Di Santo replacing Drogba and we didn't use that as an excuse. 

2 minutes ago, Cicero said:

I forgot how Liverpool couldn't replace and cope when ONE footballer is off for international duty. FFS we had Da Santos replacing Drogba and we didn't use that as an excuses.  

Personally I think there's no real excuse for our collapse in January. That's on the players and manager.

Barkley and Ashley are fucking cunts. That should have been a red for that stamp on Lovren...

2 minutes ago, Cicero said:

I forgot how Liverpool couldn't replace and cope when ONE footballer is off for international duty. FFS we had Di Santo replacing Drogba and we didn't use that as an excuse. 

Mane would walk into any team in this division.

• The title was changed to Matchday Chat - 15th-17th April 2017
  • The topic was pinned
  • The topic was unpinned
  • The topic was locked

Archived