talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Matchday Chat - 2016/17 season archive

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

And that's why Courtois isn't world-class. Piss poor clearance to put his team under pressure and then a poor block to leave it at the feet of Aguero.

Joe Hart to Chelsea?

His fist mistake all season. Come on mate

• Subscriber

Would have advocated us resting a few on Sunday but I don't think I would now. I don't think we will drop but this is a bit ridiculous, the bottom half is unbelievable.

2 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

We need it more! They have little chance even if they pull it off tonight, they should let us have it as we could possibly escape...

I fancy you to do it, though Swansea winning isn't helping your cause. That last spot is wide open.

Azpilicueta. Best defender in the league without any question. RB, LB, CB, RWB, wherever. He will make that position his own. 

5 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

This chelsea team is shit!  ..we need 6 players this summer and chavs don't have a single player good enough to play for us  ...feel sorry for the people who pay to watch this shit everyweek 

xD

On 02/04/2017 at 7:47 PM, Takyon said:

The league's lowest scoring team visit the 3rd lowest scoring, bound to be a classic xD Boro aren't a great side but are very strong defensively so I'm not overly optimistic of a good result here despite how well Silva has us playing at home. 

xD You were right!

It's nice to see Origi on the scoresheet in successive matches. He was on a real tear last season before some shite player who isn't very good gave him a pretty serious knock. He's had a very rough ride this season, but with our injury issues he should be getting more chances. The lad needs games to develop. I hope he can keep it up for the rest of the season...

And another goal to calm my nerves for us would be fantastic.

• The title was changed to Matchday Chat - 15th-17th April 2017
  • The topic was unpinned
  • The topic was locked

Archived