• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Chelsea 3-1 Leeds - Saturday 5th December, 2020

football forum

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Not saying it's been a while since Leeds were last in the top flight but at least their fans will get to see the match highlights in colour this time round... 

Funnily enough, our last win at the Bridge was in colour. Frank Leboeuf lost his marbles that day xD

4 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Funnily enough, our last win at the Bridge was in colour. Frank Leboeuf lost his marbles that day xD

Back in the days when football still had some magic about it... didn't have to wait 10 minutes for VAR to send Leboeuf off... 

Looks like we owe you one then... 

35 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Back in the days when football still had some magic about it... didn't have to wait 10 minutes for VAR to send Leboeuf off... 

Looks like we owe you one then... 

It's just nice to have the fixture back in all honesty. There was always an edge in these games but so much time has elapsed that I don't know if the players would understand the rivalry as much as the fans.

Anyway, tough game for us tomorrow obviously. Chelsea will love the spaces we'll leave for them tomorrow and with their quality, they should capitalise.

We'll show more ambition than Spurs, and I'd fancy us to score, but i'll be surprised if we avoided defeat.

We have not won in London for 3 years and 19 games. Absolute joke xD

Lampard had this game in mind on Wednesday. Luckily the rotation worked in our favor and the majority of our XI are fully rested. How many fans will be allowed in for this?

Although Giroud scored 4, still think there's a chance Tammy or Werner will be up top and Pulisic at LW

Mendy

James--Zouma--Silva--Chilwell

Kante

Havertz----Mount

Ziyech--------------------Werner

Giroud

Good to see this game back, always been one to look forward to.

Chelsea are obviously favourites but I was very impressed with Leeds last week at Everton, genuinely could have won that game 4/5-0. Lampard vs Bielsa too, for the first time since spygate. :116_eye:

On 04/12/2020 at 06:59, Cicero said:

Lampard had this game in mind on Wednesday. Luckily the rotation worked in our favor and the majority of our XI are fully rested. How many fans will be allowed in for this?

Although Giroud scored 4, still think there's a chance Tammy or Werner will be up top and Pulisic at LW

Mendy

James--Zouma--Silva--Chilwell

Kante

Havertz----Mount

Ziyech--------------------Werner

Giroud

Lineup correct. Keep the run going 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived