The better place to talk football.

Liverpool 2-1 Tottenham - Wednesday 16th December, 2020

football forum

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
6 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

It's probably my 8G wifi with 3000Mbps download speeds that's making it alright for me then... 

You know you're old when your internet can move quicker than you :ph34r:

• Administrator
Just now, Rick said:

Spurs not giving the ball back after us putting it out for Kane’s head injury just sums them up completely. Rat behaviour. 

Huh? You didn't put it out? Spurs won the ball back and the ref stopped play?

2 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

"harry kane has a head issue"

You don't fucking say. 

It's about that time in the game where he goes down to waste a bit of time except he normally does it in the oppositions box but Liverpool have them under so much pressure he had to go down in his own area instead... 

Just now, MUFC said:

Joses crimes against football continues. 

He’s obviously a brilliant manager... you can’t argue against a manager being brilliant when they’ve won what he has. He’s one of the best around.

But style matters, and it’s why I’ll never hold him in as high of a regard as people like Sir Alex Ferguson, Wenger, Ancelotti, Pep and Klopp.

1 minute ago, Rick said:

Spurs not giving the ball back after us putting it out for Kane’s head injury just sums them up completely. Rat behaviour. 

There was no head injury xD Kane headed it away, watched it and then only went down when he saw it going to us. Really embarrassing and won't help the conversation around head injuries

Just now, Burning Gold said:

There was no head injury xD Kane headed it away, watched it and then only went down when he saw it going to us. Really embarrassing and won't help the conversation around head injuries

You know what I mean 😂

• The title was changed to Liverpool 2-1 Tottenham - Wednesday 16th December, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived