• PSG v Real Madrid
  • Benevento v Ascoli
  • Sheriff Tiraspol v Braga

Which one for double?

• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

If any of those matches has already started, just ignore my guesses.

Huddersfield v Sheffield United

Napoli v Inter

Newcastle v Aston Villa

Levante v Betis

Orleans v Red Star

PSG v Real Madrid

Benevento v Ascoli

Sheriff Tiraspol v Braga 

Double for Benevento.

• Subscriber
19 hours ago, Pyfish said:

A few of you forgot to do double so it's your own faults :D if you want to add a double to one of the remaining games - do so, if not, it's your bad.

Forgot all about doublers :dam:

I will more than likely forget again so can I make a suggestion young man? at the end of your next opening game can you add at the end "Don't forget your doubler" :ay:

• Subscriber

RESULTS

A good week for Goal Difference with a mixture of positive and negative scores plus the added drama of the double points picks (for those that actually did them!)

image.png

Only 2 games out of 8 ended in draws leaving 6 games to gain or lose points from. This week's matches were relatively low scoring but adding in the double points bonus means some games produced 6-8 goal swings!

image.png

@nudge was the only one not to back Real Betis against Levante so lost 2 points there, with @DeadLinesman, @Lucas and @Rucksackfranzose gaining an extra 2 points with Betis is their double choice. @Stan and nudge chose Benevento for their double pick and lost an extra 2 points on top of the 2 already lost for their 2-0 loss to Ascoli. I lost 2 extra points for my double choice too with Braga not beating Sheriff Tiralspol. Lucas gained 6 points over me, and 4 over others as the only person to back Sheriff to win that game.

TABLE
image.png

Lucas extends his lead over Rucksackfranzose at the top of the table with the highest score of the week (7). nudge was the lowest scorer with a loss of 9 points. @CaaC (John) remains bottom of the table but chips 1 point off the gap between him and the 10th place spot. @Aladdin drops a point closer to the bottom two with a loss of 1 point.

@Mel81x, @ROBBIEFC and @Eco failed to choose so recieved 0 points.

FIXTURES

Another booster round! See the intentionally large text below.

DRAW BOOSTER - PICK A GAME YOU THINK WILL END IN A DRAW, AND RECIEVE 2 POINTS IF IT DOES

If you don't pick one, it's your own doing.

• Fulham v Huddersfield
  • Rodez v Amiens
  • Dortmund v Monchengladbach
  • Udinese v Lazio
  • Randers v Viborg
  • Chelsea v Lille
  • Benfica v Ajax
  • Olympiacos v Atalanta

• Subscriber

RESULTS
3 games resulted in draws so if you picked one of those for your Draw Booster game, you've earnt 2 points. If you chose a game that didn't end in a draw, you get 0 points for that match.

image.png

Dortmund v Borussia Monchengladbach was the highlight of the fixtures with a 12 goal swing. Luckily, everybody chose Dortmund so got 6 points with the exception of @Mel81x who chose that fixtures as their draw booster so got 0 points fron that game - better than losing 6 points though! The final game provided a 6 goal swing with @nudge and Stan falling victim to losing 3 points whilst the rest gained 3.

image.png

@Rucksackfranzose executed the draw booster well, avoiding a 1 point loss by predicting a draw and getting 0 points whilst everybody else chose Randers to win - who actually lost 1-0. @CaaC (John) didn't use his booster wisely as he chose Chelsea v Lille to be a draw whilst everyone else chose a Chelsea win for 2 points. @Lucas and @Stan correctly predicted a draw between Rodez and Amiens so picked up 2 bonus points whilst the rest of the pack got 0. I got a bonus 2 points for predicting Udinese and Lazio would be a stalemate.

TABLE
No negative scores overall this week!
image.png

Lucas extends his lead by 1 point at the top and recieves the joint high scorer nod alongside me with 11 points for the week. The lowest scorers were nudge and Mel81x with 3 points each. @Aladdin moves above @ROBBIEFC in the table to begin a challenge on the other 7 players above him. John moves off the bottom of the table after @Eco didn't choose again. @DeadLinesman stays put where he was despite not predicting either this week.

FIXTURES
A normal week this week - no boosters!

• Leeds v Tottenham
  • Cambuur v Sittard
  • Clermont v Bordeaux
  • Sevilla v Betis
  • Granada v Cadiz
  • Chesterfield v Notts County
  • Hamburger v Karlsruher
  • Atromitos v Volos

• The topic was unpinned

Archived