Leeds

Sittard

Clermont

Betis

Granada

Notts County

Werder Bremen

Atromitos

@Pyfish Something went wrong there- Hamburg play Werder Bremen this weekend and meet Karlsruhe only in mid April.:)

They apparently play each other in DfB Pokal?

• Subscriber

RESULTS
Only two draws this week!

image.png

Leeds v Tottenham was the big one this week with a 8 point swing. The two players who picked Leeds to win, @Rucksackfranzose and @CaaC (John) are also the lowest scorers of the week as they both lost 6 points over all the games with the 4 point loss for picking Leeds proving pivotal. 

image.png

TABLE
image.png

@Lucas extends his lead by another 14 points this week to further pull away from the pack and is also this week's top scorer. John returns to the bottom of the table with his 6 point loss dropping him back below @Eco.  I managed to close some ground between myself and Rucksackfranzose with my score of 6 and his loss of 6 meaning 12 points closed between us. @nudge remains in 4th place with a score of 4 for the week with @Stan right behind having scored 6 points - the gap between them is 20 points. @Mel81x (no choices this week) and @DeadLinesman (4 points this week) are tied on points with Stan on 115. @Aladdin got a decent score of 6 this week to pull away from @ROBBIEFC who didn't choose again this week.

FIXTURES

• Leyton Orient v Stevenage
  • Magdeburg v Hallescher
  • FC Koln v Hoffenheim
  • Crotone v Alessandria
  • Nottingham Forest v Huddersfield
  • Wigan v Sutton
  • Real Madrid v PSG
  • Bodo/Glimt v AZ Alkmaar

• Subscriber
  • Magdeburg v Hallescher
  • FC Koln v Hoffenheim
  • Crotone v Alessandria
  • Wigan v Sutton
  • Real Madrid v PSG

• Subscriber

Always forget to actually post my picks but I always write them down as I post them so here are mine for this week

• Magdeburg v Hallescher
  • FC Koln v Hoffenheim
  • Crotone v Alessandria
  • Wigan v Sutton
  • Real Madrid v PSG

• Leyton Orient v Stevenage
  • Magdeburg v Hallescher
  • FC Koln v Hoffenheim
  • Crotone v Alessandria
  • Wigan v Sutton
  • Real Madrid v PSG

• Subscriber
  • Leyton Orient v Stevenage
  • Magdeburg v Hallescher
  • FC Koln v Hoffenheim
  • Crotone v Alessandria
  • Wigan v Sutton
  • Real Madrid v PSG

• Subscriber

RESULTS
Only 3 draws this week to spoil the fun ¬¬ Some interesting results though mean some players got 0 points despite predicting with only 3 players getting a positive score, and 2 with a negative!

image.png

The fixtures that seem to have caught people out were Real Madrid v PSG, Wigan v Sutton and Bodo/Glimt v AZ Alkmaar.

image.png

@DeadLinesman was the only person to think Huddersfield would beat Forest, and it backfired, losing him 1 point whilst the rest gained a point. I was the only person to back Sutton to beat Wigan so I recieve 1 point whilst the rest lose a point. I was the top scorer of the round with 6 points, whilst @Mel81x and @nudge were the lowest scorers, losing 2 points each. @Stan was the lowest positive scorer with 2 points. 

@Rucksackfranzose, Deadlinesman, @Aladdin and @CaaC (John) all scored 0 points despite choosing picks for all the games. @Eco and @ROBBIEFC score 0 for not participating.

TABLE

@Lucas remains top with a score of 4 points to further extend his lead which is now an impressive 50 points.
image.png

FIXTURES

First fixture is the evening kick off in the Premier League tomorrow so hopefully plenty of time to get picks in! This week features a fixure from the Super League in Uzbekistan.

• Manchester United v Tottenham
  • Troyes v Nantes
  • Luton v QPR
  • Sittard v Willem II
  • Meppen v Druisburg
  • Ajax v Benfica
  • Olympic v Pakhtakor
  • Basel v Marseille

• The topic was unpinned

Archived