• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liverpool 0-2 Everton - Saturday 20th February, 2021

football forum

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Laughable pen that if it stands. 

Wow, the referee is a fucking moron. How can you give that as a penalty? Calvert Lewin runs into Trent while he is on the floor. 

Nothing short of what we deserve though. We have yet again been fucking useless. 

5 minutes ago, Scouse_Mouse said:

You don't become world class overnight and you don't turn poor overnight either.

No you don’t, but Firmino has been poor for a long time. There’s a reason most of us were wanting Jota starting over him earlier in the season and it wasn’t because Firmino had a couple of bad games. 

You can write off this season a bit because it's all a bit crap anyway with no fans (and obviously the wider context), and you can caveat our loss of home form for the same reason, but what could end up lingering is that there's a lot of monkeys coming off backs.

Everton's first win at Anfield since... I don't know when. City's first win at Anfield in years. Noted racism apologist Raheem Sterling's first goal against us in a competitive fixture, then first goal at Anfield. The entire fucking league's first win at Anfield in something like 4 years. Fans or not, the hoodoo's gone and it'll take some time to get it back

• Administrator

Feel sorry for @RandoEFC and other Everton fans not being able to see this in the flesh. After going so long without a victory over Liverpool, let alone at Anfield, and fans have missed out on this moment. Big shame. 

Just now, Stan said:

That is a terrible call to be fair. Especially that it's been looked at more than once by more than one official. 

xD every week I think the same thing multiple times. Our officials are dogshite, I now just expect ridiculous decisions - especially if VAR is taking a look

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Feel sorry for @RandoEFC and other Everton fans not being able to see this in the flesh. After going so long without a victory over Liverpool, let alone at Anfield, and fans have missed out on this moment. Big shame. 

As if this would have happened if it wasn't BCDxD

1 minute ago, Burning Gold said:

You can write off this season a bit because it's all a bit crap anyway with no fans (and obviously the wider context), and you can caveat our loss of home form for the same reason, but what could end up lingering is that there's a lot of monkeys coming off backs.

Everton's first win at Anfield since... I don't know when. City's first win at Anfield in years. Noted racism apologist Raheem Sterling's first goal against us in a competitive fixture, then first goal at Anfield. The entire fucking league's first win at Anfield in something like 4 years. Fans or not, the hoodoo's gone and it'll take some time to get it back

Was just saying this to my dad. This season sees us breaking all the records we don’t want to break. 

Im really pissed off at Klopp for continuing to play Henderson in defence when we brought players in on deadline day to fix that problem. Don’t understand it at all. 

I’m annoyed at the players on the pitch as well. Looked absolute clueless going forward again. 

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

A terrible shame for all Scousers Stan, we missed out on the open top bus parade when we won the league and the bluenoses miss out on theirs tomorrow.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived