• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Sheep - Season 9 - Big Baa Tech

football forums

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

@Lucas @Pyfish @Devil @nudge @Bluewolf @CaaC (John) @Khan of TF365 @Stan @Spike @Dr. Gonzo

There were some very interesting answers in this round and they may actually shuffle the pack a bit. Also, since Devil didn't participate he doesn't score. 

Sheep - Season 9 - Big Baa Tech - Round 2 - Questions - Miscellaneous Bytes

1. Name ONE of the founders of Twitter who isn't Jack Dorsey

Noah Glass - 4
Nudge
Dr Gonzo
Stan
Lucas

Evan Williams - 2
Bluewolf
Pyfish

Biz Stone - 1
Caac John

Brat Horny - 1
Aladdin (Formerly Khan of 365)

Cunto McGee - 1
Spike

• Subscriber

2. Google Maps is one of the most popular navigation applications out there. Name another one that isn't Bing Maps.

Waze - 5
Nudge
Bluewolf
Stan
Lucas
Pyfish

Apple Maps - 3
Dr. Gonzo
Spike

NASA Worldview - 1
Caac John

• Subscriber

3. Nike Inc. is not just for Nike products but also for big data and managing tech as well. Name ONE team in the Premier League that is sponsored by Nike.

Liverpool - 4
Nudge
Stan
Lucas
Pyfish

Spurs - 2
Caac John

Chelsea - 2
Bluewolf
Spike

Manchester United - 1
Dr. Gonzo

• Subscriber

4. Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company, Limited (TSMC) is the largest semi-conductor company in the world. Name a company that isn't AMD or Intel that uses their resources for chip manufacturing.

Apple - 3
Nudge
Dr. Gonzo
Pyfish

Qualcomm - 2
Caac John
Bluewolf

nVidia - 2
Spike

Samsung - 2
Stan
Lucas

• Subscriber

5. Out of all the sheep in THIS Season who would be most likely to start their own tech company?

Nudge - 3
Dr. Gonzo
Bluewolf
Lucas

Spike - 2
Caac John

Gonzo - 1
Nudge

Aladdin (Formerly Khan of 365) - 1
Stan

I can't remember any users - 1
Spike

Stan - 1
Pyfish

• Subscriber

6. Five actors have played Steve Jobs on the big-screen. Name ONE of them.

Michael Fassbender - 4
Stan
Lucas
Pyfish
Nudge

Ashton Kutcher - 3
Dr. Gonzo
Bluewolf
Spike

Tom Hanks - 1

Michael Mc Donald - 1
Caac John

• Subscriber

Almost had a unanimous answer, almost.

7. Out of the following three leagues which ONE implements VAR the best - English Premier League | Spanish La Liga | German Bundesliga

Bundesliga - 8
Nudge
Caac John
Dr. Gonzo
Bluewolf
Stan
Lucas
Pyfish

None of them - 1
Spike

• Subscriber

8. Name a Netflix Originals show that is popular world-wide from 2021. (Yes, I know this is hard)

Squid Games - 7
Nudge
Dr. Gonzo
Bluewolf
Stan
Lucas
Spike
Pyfish

The Chair - 1
Caac John

Queen's Gambit - 1

• Subscriber

9. Out of these three winter olympics sports, which ONE do you think uses the most digital technology (judging, athletes, additional tech) - Figure Skating | Curling | Ice Hockey

Ice Hockey - 4
Caac John
Bluewolf
Lucas
Spike

Curling - 4
Dr. Gonzo
Stan
Pyfish

Figure Skating - 1
Nudge

• Subscriber

10. What browser do you think the other contestants are answering these questions on? 

Google Chrome - 6
Nudge
Dr. Gonzo
Stan
Lucas
Spike
Pyfish

Mozilla Firefox - 1
Caac John

Opera - 1

Microsoft Edge - 1
Bluewolf

• Subscriber

Tallying scores for the round and overall and I'll post them in the other thread. Interesting round I will say again.

Scores are ready - 

If you have any discrepancies please bring them up and I'll get them sorted for you.

1 hour ago, Mel81x said:

Almost had a unanimous answer, almost.

7. Out of the following three leagues which ONE implements VAR the best - English Premier League | Spanish La Liga | German Bundesliga

Bundesliga - 8
Nudge
Caac John
Dr. Gonzo
Bluewolf
Stan
Lucas
Pyfish

None of them - 1
Spike

combo breaker

• Subscriber

@Lucas @Pyfish @Devil @nudge @Bluewolf @CaaC (John) @Khan of TF365 @Stan @Spike @Dr. Gonzo

Round 3 is going to be a wee bit difficult but I tried to make sure it was all built from things we know.

The Rules or How does this work?

For people who haven't played before the game is very simple, there will be 10 questions asked per round and they may have multiple answers. The goal is to try and answer like the rest of the players. An example is, What is a common accompaniment with eggs for breakfast? And if you and 5 other people answer "beans" then you get 6 points. If your answer doesn't match anyone else's then you get one point. The idea is to gain as many points and get to the top of the list to be the Sheepiest of the lot. 

If there is ambiguity in the question, as is sometimes the case, I will put specific instructions next to the question as I know some of these can be close in wording and I try my best to group them together.

Sheep - Season 9 - Big Baa Tech - Round 3 - Questions - Tech Around You

1. Name the most popular key on a keyboard from the following: spacebar, the letter e, backspace
  2. Name a popular coffee maker who also makes a brewing machine for homes
  3. In 1982, Ridley Scott directed a science fiction movie about replicants called Blade Runner. Name one of the replicants. (this can be a trick question if you want it to be)
  4. Name a famous European watchmaker who is the official timekeeper of Football matches anywhere in Europe.
  5. Name an Electric Vehicle manufacturer who isn't Tesla
  6. Out of these three companies, which ONE do you think owns the most patents? Google | Apple | IBM
  7. In 1984, Anya Major appeared in Apple's famous ad bashing IBM. In 1985 she then appeared in a very famous music video with Elton John. Name the song.
  8. Name a famous TV Operating System software that is NOT Android TV.
  9. Name a famous board-game other than chess where Artifical Intelligence is used to play against humans.
  10. If the sheep had to destroy one social media platform which ONE of the following would go first? Twitter | Facebook | Instagram

Notes/Rules

• For 1st timers, the rules of the game are simple. You want your answers to these questions to match with one other player or more than one other players. E.g. If your answer is "Wookie" and five other people answer the same then you get 6 points for that question. If you do not match with anyone else you're only going to get 1 point. The winner is the person who has the most points after 5 rounds.
  • Please DM me all your answers and don't post them in here.
  • Please feel free to ask questions for clarification purposes and I'll try and answer them as best as I can.
  • Please do not try and discuss answers to questions until the round is over.
  • I will accept spelling mistakes and words that follow a certain theme. If the answers have to be unique I will call them out specifically with the questions
  • There is no such thing as a WRONG ANSWER. Keep in mind that you can type anything you want and if someone else provides the same answer we can all have a laugh while you'll walk away with 2 or more points.

You all have till Friday (March 4th) to get your answers to me. If they all come in sooner I'll have the results out faster as well and we can move to the next round.

Good luck and feel free to ask any questions you may have just don't post answers in the thread haha. 

Archived