Onions

football forum

Onions  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Onions?

• Yes
    • No

4 minutes ago, Devil said:

Can't miss the American mustard out mate. 

bit of mustard but not along with T K

3 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Pretty sure we got some weirdos on here who don't like mustard. :ph34r:

I don't mind a bit of mustard. Actually I've only started having it in the past 3-4 years and enjoy it occasionally.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Devil said:

No mayo

NO mayo ?      Philistine  xD. Only kidding mate. Mayo has its place but not on that particular sandwich. Now along with cold meat and cherry tomatoes on a sandwich. And perhaps a few pearl onions on the side (just to keep the post on topic you see)

Just now, Harry said:

Dude. Surely you put Parmesan on your minestrone? Or your pastina?

Not a chance, wouldn't even dream of it (nor have heard of it?). Legit don't know why cheese would go anywhere near soup?

Just now, Whiskey said:

Not a chance, wouldn't even dream of it (nor have heard of it?). Legit don't know why cheese would go anywhere near soup?

You haven't heard of minestrone?

You are missing out friend. Seriously great recipe and with Parmesan cheese sprinkled on.

What about cauliflower and blue cheese soup?

Just now, Harry said:

You haven't heard of minestrone?

You are missing out friend. Seriously great recipe and with Parmesan cheese sprinkled on.

What about cauliflower and blue cheese soup?

No, I've heard of minestrone it's lovely haha, just never heard of putting cheese with it? 

I couldn't handle blue cheese at the best of times too, the look of it makes me feel a bit queasy, so wouldn't be into cauliflower/cheese soup either.

Butterbean soup is where it's at.

2 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Just got back from shopping with the wife, picked these beauties up for her curry and spaghetti bolognese etc :P

thumbnail_20210314_144347.thumb.jpg.fcc8152abb5bd27c3ed21b5526eba488.jpg

Not the onions but shopping on a Sunday afternoon mate ?     O.o  Can't imagine it.

10 minutes ago, Pugwash said:

Not the onions but shopping on a Sunday afternoon mate ?     O.o  Can't imagine it.

Supermarkets are generally closed here on Sundays, so shopping on a Sunday sounds very foreign and unnatural to me. :D  There are exceptions though, like supermarkets in the Airport or Main Train Station. 

1 minute ago, Tommy said:

so shopping on a Sunday sounds very foreign and unnatural to me. :D

As it does to me mate and my nearest one is only a couple of miles away    xD

3 minutes ago, Tommy said:

like supermarkets in the Airport or Main Train Station. 

That also sounds foreign and unnatural. Out of interest do they actually do a good trade at these locations ?

• Subscriber
16 minutes ago, Pugwash said:

It is when you leave from a visit to the daughters and grandsons and pick up some wine to guzzle and watch the rugby. :hh:

3 minutes ago, Pugwash said:

As it does to me mate and my nearest one is only a couple of miles away    xD

That also sounds foreign and unnatural. Out of interest do they actually do a good trade at these locations ?

Well, I sometimes use the Supermarket at my airport on a Sunday (I live quite close to it). There's usually always lots of people who either travel somewhere and get a few snacks or drinks, who just came back from a vacation or business trip and buy stuff before they go home, or people who live close by and realized that they forgot something, or get some booze. 

28 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Just got back from shopping with the wife, picked these beauties up for her curry and spaghetti bolognese etc :P

download.png.dee7e94a3a5e24f53c8c664e9467c7c9.png

Spaghetti Bolognese etc is gorgeous, one of my favourite dishes! 

1 minute ago, CaaC (John) said:

Early days yet buddy and they have just scored a try, 8-8. :hh:

thumbnail_20210314_152709.thumb.jpg.ce6109f2e6e23cfaddfd63dee5ecaa95.jpg

Yeah, seen that. The lad done well chasing the ball then getting the try    :twothumbsup:    Like how you're showing your vino off in the centre of the photo      xD

Archived